Sign in to follow this  
Objective Truth

Dak Prescott cannot possibly be this mature

This is just incredible.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/27/dak-prescott-on-president-trump-hes-going-to-say-whatever-he-wants/

A 24 year old kid playing the most recognizable position on one of the world's most recognizable teams, and yet time and time again he has faced off against a ferocious Dallas/Fort Worth (as well as national) media, only to repeatedly make them his b****. Over the last two years I've seen it time and time and time again.

Is this the reincarnation of King Solomon?

This is their latest attempt to get headline material out of the 24 year old QB, and he gave them their headline...by sidestepping it with the grace of a Spanish matador.

UJmDwGt.jpg

Remember when Romo was young? The whole Cabo fiasco, or the "if the worst thing that ever happened to you was in a football game, you've lived a pretty good life" headscratcher which came 10 minutes after a playoff loss?

It's so refreshing to see such maturity out of a young Dallas Cowboys QB. I couldn't be more proud of this quarterback.

31 minutes ago, Objective Truth said:

faced off against a ferocious Dallas/Fort Worth (as well as national) media

Wow! Sounds like the OP played with a few too many concussions . . .or they're just stupid enough to be a Cowboys fan - same thing

1 hour ago, pkrazy99 said:

Wow! Sounds like the OP played with a few too many concussions . . .or they're just stupid enough to be a Cowboys fan - same thing

Presumably, because it's less stupid to root for a team with much less prestige and far fewer Championships?

Routing to a team that means something to the NFL is stupid? 

What has the Eagles brought to the table to help the game of football? What does your owner do besides sit and count his money that others have made for him? 

Just asking??

14 minutes ago, gch said:

What has the Eagles brought to the table to help the game of football? What does your owner do besides sit and count his money that others have made for him? 

Just asking??

erm, correct me if i'm wrong, but what has shery done?  sit and count money..

typical example; over the weekend everyone 'protested'. yes, there was shery, first to kneel down and look around for the camera. when she found it sit and smile for everyone..

you people are f'ing stupid...

11 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

erm, correct me if i'm wrong, but what has shery done?  sit and count money..

typical example; over the weekend everyone 'protested'. yes, there was shery, first to kneel down and look around for the camera. when she found it sit and smile for everyone..

you people are f'ing stupid...

Really? And by the way it's Jerry Jones. If you even have to ask that question then you have no idea what's going on. Someone else please this guy is done. 

OP practices french kissing on his Dak Prescott fathead.

Ive seen some stupid pointless threads before  ... this one might contend to be in the top 3 .

1 hour ago, gch said:

Just asking??

All owners are heavily involved in NFL matters, serve on various committees, etc.

They're just not all attention ho's like Jerruh.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/09/27/watch-jerry-jones-chase-down-cameraman-to-make-sure-hes-seen-kneeling-with-his-players-video/

1 minute ago, ckudrick said:

All owners are heavily involved in NFL matters, serve on various committees, etc.

They're just not all attention ****s like Jerruh.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/09/27/watch-jerry-jones-chase-down-cameraman-to-make-sure-hes-seen-kneeling-with-his-players-video/

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

You must have mistaken this board with one that gives a crap 

Is that so?

Could've fooled me. It seems this board cares an awful lot, what with how often you people talk about Dak and Dallas.

With that said, this is "Around the NFL" and there are several media articles concerning the topic - which was the actual point of the thread, but I was trying to make it a little less political (anything concerning Trump is hyper-political), so I altered the focus a little. Maybe I went about it wrong, seeing as how negative lies are more welcome than positive truth.

Let me be more clear.  We don't care about how great YOU think Dak is, and how you want to be his boyfriend.  He's standing, locked arms, next to a guy that beats and objectifies women.  Real stand up guy there.  

Does that make more sense there Aristotle?

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

Let me be more clear.  We don't care about how great YOU think Dak is, and how you want to be his boyfriend.  He's standing, locked arms, next to a guy that beats and objectifies women.  Real stand up guy there.  

Does that make more sense there Aristotle?

That's so unfair on multiple levels.

First of all, Elliott is not proven to have beaten women. A lot of stuff has come out recently that casts serious doubts on those allegations which has gotten the NFL into hot water seeing as how they silenced the lead investigator and tried to cover up any evidence in Elliott's favor.

Most importantly, Dak was a fourth round pick. Elliott was picked number four overall. What's he supposed to do? Here's a guy who worked his entire life to get where he is at, was extremely fortunate to be in the position he is in, and takes nothing for granted...and you would actually hold it against him that he doesn't take some sort of "stand"?

That's so unfair. The Eagles have had more players arrested over the last five years than the Cowboys. Maybe Wentz should take a stand - why not? Become a cancer in the locker room, alienate teammates, make waves and rock the boat. Wentz should totally do that.

A completely unrealistic and unfair thing to suggest. You're despicable.

1 minute ago, Objective Truth said:

That's so unfair on multiple levels.

First of all, Elliott is not proven to have beaten women. A lot of stuff has come out recently that casts serious doubts on those allegations which has gotten the NFL into hot water seeing as how they silenced the lead investigator and tried to cover up any evidence in Elliott's favor.

Most importantly, Dak was a fourth round pick. Elliott was picked number four overall. What's he supposed to do? Here's a guy who worked his entire life to get where he is at, was extremely fortunate to be in the position he is in, and takes nothing for granted...and you would actually hold it against him that he doesn't take some sort of "stand"?

That's so unfair. The Eagles have had more players arrested over the last five years than the Cowboys. Maybe Wentz should take a stand - why not? Become a cancer in the locker room, alienate teammates, make waves and rock the boat. Wentz should totally do that.

A completely unrealistic and unfair thing to suggest. You're despicable.

:roll:  Seriously, go away

8 hours ago, Objective Truth said:

It's so refreshing to see such maturity out of a young Dallas Cowboys QB. I couldn't be more proud of this quarterback.

Good for you, I'm glad you were compelled to tell us.

Common sense isn't so common these days.

Still not rare enough for me to start Dak sucking but whatever, to each their own.

I understand this is the "around the NFL" forum, but **** it seems like every other thread on here is about the cowgirls

People need to stop TATEing and get their asses in here to stop this cowturd circlejerk

11 hours ago, gch said:

Just asking??

They do bring new monikers every year, you know like "dream team", "Dynasty", "Chip Kelly AKA as the "innovater" is going to reinvent the NFL,  "hey Dallas, we got Demarco"...the list is endless....they may not bring much to the NFL but they are dilusionally entertaining.