Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleJoe8

Week 4 Open Discussion.

Only 2 unbeaten teams remain after 3 weeks, and likely will remain unbeaten after this weeks games. The Falcons host the Bills while the Chiefs host the Redskins on Monday night.

The winless Browns and Bengals face off in Cleveland. One of them finally breaks into the win column.

After bad losses last week, the Steelers and Ravens face off in Baltimore in what is usually a very physical battle.

The Eagles will look to turn their west coast woes around when they face the Chargers in their first of 2 trips to LA.

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Only 2 unbeaten teams remain after 3 weeks, and likely will remain unbeaten after this weeks games. The Falcons host the Bills while the Chiefs host the Redskins on Monday night.

The winless Browns and Bengals face off in Cleveland. One of them finally breaks into the win column.

After bad losses last week, the Steelers and Ravens face off in Baltimore in what is usually a very physical battle.

The Eagles will look to turn their west coast woes around when they face the Chargers in their first of 2 trips to LA.

The Chiefs really should beat the Skins, but I said the same thing about the Raiders last week. 

5 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'll be watching the Eagle game and, in protest, will not be watching any other NFL games. 

Nor will I watch the NFL channel, nor will I goto NFL.com until things are resolved to my satisfaction.

I may make further 'adjustments' as time goes by. 

Steelers at Ravens early, then our game lots of Red Zone in between

1 hour ago, cowboy_ron said:

It looks like Dallas will be the only NFCE team with a W this week.

blablablablablah

4 hours ago, nipples said:

The Chiefs really should beat the Skins, but I said the same thing about the Raiders last week. 

The Redskins were at home when they beat the Raiders. They won't beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead. That's a whole different animal.

The Halftime show showing the pregame kneeling and mentioning what each team did (as if it has something to do with the game) only adds fuel to the fire.

I still maintain that they should nix the pregame ceremonies. Regardless of the monies received.

16 minutes ago, Quiet Boy said:

The Halftime show showing the pregame kneeling and mentioning what each team did (as if it has something to do with the game) only adds fuel to the fire.

I still maintain that they should nix the pregame ceremonies. Regardless of the monies received.

Or maybe sensitive snowflake American conservatives can just turn it the F off or change the channel during the pregame. Or they can suck it up and deal with it like we've had to deal with their BS about families and anti abortion and the pledge of allegiance. 

6 minutes ago, skoods said:

Or they can suck it up and deal with it like we've had to deal with their BS about families

:roll:

Damn families are tearing this country apart!

I have no dog in this fight, but that comment was moronic. 

2 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

I had no idea there was another London game on.

Game? No. It's been a referee flag throwing scrimmage so far.

Lol, Three Saints around a fumble, and Miami recovers. Reminds me of the Eagles in the early 2000's.