EagleJoe8

Week 4 Open Discussion.

I'm not at all surprised by the Cowboys loss today, I had a bad feeling going into this game against the Rams. Jared Geoff is just the type of QB that can torch our young secondary. And Sean Lee not playing means Gurley can run loose. Last but not least, Dak is playing like a 4th round pick, which is what I was afraid of going into this season. Won't really know what we have in Dak until a couple more years when he's fully mature as an NFL QB. Dak is not a great pocket passer which may ultimately doom him to playing second string on a team other than Dallas- RG3 anyone. The bottom line is that Dak simply doesn't have an NFL caliber arm and teams are starting to realize that the way to beat him is by forcing him to throw from the pocket while shutting Zeke down. Teams that are able to do those two things will beat Dallas every time.       

21 minutes ago, Sportsdude360 said:

I'm not at all surprised by the Cowboys loss today, I had a bad feeling going into this game against the Rams. Jared Geoff is just the type of QB that can torch our young secondary. And Sean Lee not playing means Gurley can run loose. Last but not least, Dak is playing like a 4th round pick, which is what I was afraid of going into this season. Won't really know what we have in Dak until a couple more years when he's fully mature as an NFL QB. Dak is not a great pocket passer which may ultimately doom him to playing second string on a team other than Dallas- RG3 anyone. The bottom line is that Dak simply doesn't have an NFL caliber arm and teams are starting to realize that the way to beat him is by forcing him to throw from the pocket while shutting Zeke down. Teams that are able to do those two things will beat Dallas every time.       

If it was a prime time game you guys might have gotten more calls....

Eli gives the defense the lead again in the 4th quarter, Giants lose again.  I'm waiting for Gmen to come on and tell us all why they will be better off with Geno Smith.  Maybe after this year they will finally can that loser Reese and re-tool their offensive line.  I do like their new running back.

Just now, Happyfoosball said:

Giants closer to the number 1 pick then the Eagles are to a super bowl :) 

I guess... That's reason to be happy for both franchises?! 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Niners take a 15-12 lead. Cards have 2:24 to try and get in FG range or get a TD.

If you're Cardinals, do you take tie or go for win if situation presents itself?

Just now, Happyfoosball said:

Giants closer to the number 1 pick then the Eagles are to a super bowl :) 

So you think the Gnats get the #1 pick, and the Eagles get to the Super Bowl?