Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 4: Redskins @ Chiefs

I used to not mind Kelce. But after I saw him jam the football into someone crotch, and his arrogant childish behaviour, he really aggravates me.

I live in Northern VA and if the skins win, I will refuse to listen to the local radio the whole damn week- it would be unbearable. Leave it to Reid to throw up a clunker against this team. <_<

1 minute ago, NCTANK said:

skins dominating up front

Yeah we did too in the first half against them. We failed to score. Kcs d needs to make a play here.

10 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Yeah we did too in the first half against them. We failed to score. Kcs d needs to make a play here.

And turnovers...

Too many injuries and people out with the chiefs. I advised a friend to stay out of this game betting-wise. Looks like I was right.

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

After seeing this first half I really hate that we lost to this team esp with all the turnovers we had :nonono:

Turnovers ultimately killed us.

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

After seeing this first half I really hate that we lost to this team esp with all the turnovers we had :nonono:

Games not over yet, a lot can happen in the next 30 min of play. Chiefs did come out a little flat it seems tho.