Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andacagar

KODI Sux, what else is good for streaming

How do you stream Eagles games if you are out of state. NFL package is like $400 , way too much out of the question. Kodi sux the streams are shotty and its hard to find a working link, too unreliable. I heard about OS VUE but they check your IP location and go off of your zip billing location.

On 10/2/2017 at 0:11 PM, andacagar said:

How do you stream Eagles games if you are out of state. NFL package is like $400 , way too much out of the question. Kodi sux the streams are shotty and its hard to find a working link, too unreliable. I heard about OS VUE but they check your IP location and go off of your zip billing location.

No they don't. When you sign up they will auto detect your location, but you just click where it says the zip code and change it to a Philly one. Worked for me and several others that I know of on this board.

5 hours ago, nipples said:

No they don't. When you sign up they will auto detect your location, but you just click where it says the zip code and change it to a Philly one. Worked for me and several others that I know of on this board.

Works for me, I live on the 50 yard line of Lincoln Financial Field... as far as PS Vue knows... Eagle_smiley.jpg:pizza: