AlpineEagle

Week 5: Vikings @ Bears

6 minutes ago, nipples said:

Wonder if we can trade Foles to the Vikings for a 1st

Well, Foles is better than Bradford, but Bridgewater might be coming back this year.

3 minutes ago, johnjay6 said:

Bradford gets hit bye a blade of grass and falls down. 

A slight breeze would knock him down. 

Just now, nipples said:

I hate when teams go all conservative at the end of the half. Have some balls and try to score.

Difference between having balls and being stupid. Neither of these teams have the personnel to go for it. 

1 minute ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

Sammy Sleeves hurt?  The story of his career. 

He should try to get an endorsement deal for Advil.

1 minute ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

Sammy Sleeves hurt?  The story of his career. 

Hurt or ineffective? They said he was 5 of 11 for 36 yards. I also have the sound partially muted, so I didn't hear if they mentioned an injury.

Just now, BIGGSHAUN said:

Difference between having balls and being stupid. Neither of these teams have the personnel to go for it. 

That's why you need to try to score every chance you get. Neither offense is doing anything, got to get points somehow.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Hurt or ineffective? They said he was 5 of 11 for 36 yards. I also have the sound partially muted, so I didn't hear if they mentioned an injury.

Funny. I had the sound off too. The last sack he was moving slow getting up. I figured he hurt his feelings.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ......... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Where is RTK .... His boy just got benched for Case Keenum  :D 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I think it's probably a little of both. He was limping a little, but he's playing like garbage either way. He got sacked without being touched by a defender... he looks scared like a high school QB thrown into an NFL game.

1 minute ago, nipples said:

I think it's probably a little of both. He was limping a little, but he's playing like garbage either way. He got sacked without being touched by a defender... he looks scared like a high school QB thrown into an NFL game.

Must have gone to the Eli Manning School of Self Preservation.

@RememberTheKoy    Whats up with You boy being replaced  before even a half of football ....  For Case Keenum ?   Atleast Foles had an excuse in  Rams  with Fisher and  him not knowing how to run a team 

21 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

@RememberTheKoy    Whats up with You boy being replaced  before even a half of football ....  For Case Keenum ?   Atleast Foles had an excuse in  Rams  with Fisher and  him not knowing how to run a team 

And all of a sudden, they are playing better with Case Keenum in game, outplaying Bradford. :roll: