AlpineEagle

Week 5: Vikings @ Bears

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, nipples said:

Wonder if we can trade Foles to the Vikings for a 1st

Well, Foles is better than Bradford, but Bridgewater might be coming back this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, johnjay6 said:

Bradford gets hit bye a blade of grass and falls down. 

A slight breeze would knock him down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nipples said:

I hate when teams go all conservative at the end of the half. Have some balls and try to score.

Difference between having balls and being stupid. Neither of these teams have the personnel to go for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

Sammy Sleeves hurt?  The story of his career. 

He should try to get an endorsement deal for Advil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

Sammy Sleeves hurt?  The story of his career. 

Hurt or ineffective? They said he was 5 of 11 for 36 yards. I also have the sound partially muted, so I didn't hear if they mentioned an injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BIGGSHAUN said:

Difference between having balls and being stupid. Neither of these teams have the personnel to go for it. 

That's why you need to try to score every chance you get. Neither offense is doing anything, got to get points somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Hurt or ineffective? They said he was 5 of 11 for 36 yards. I also have the sound partially muted, so I didn't hear if they mentioned an injury.

Funny. I had the sound off too. The last sack he was moving slow getting up. I figured he hurt his feelings.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ......... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Where is RTK .... His boy just got benched for Case Keenum  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Hurt or ineffective? They said he was 5 of 11 for 36 yards. I also have the sound partially muted, so I didn't hear if they mentioned an injury.

I think it's probably a little of both. He was limping a little, but he's playing like garbage either way. He got sacked without being touched by a defender... he looks scared like a high school QB thrown into an NFL game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nipples said:

I think it's probably a little of both. He was limping a little, but he's playing like garbage either way. He got sacked without being touched by a defender... he looks scared like a high school QB thrown into an NFL game.

Must have gone to the Eli Manning School of Self Preservation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RememberTheKoy    Whats up with You boy being replaced  before even a half of football ....  For Case Keenum ?   Atleast Foles had an excuse in  Rams  with Fisher and  him not knowing how to run a team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

@RememberTheKoy    Whats up with You boy being replaced  before even a half of football ....  For Case Keenum ?   Atleast Foles had an excuse in  Rams  with Fisher and  him not knowing how to run a team 

And all of a sudden, they are playing better with Case Keenum in game, outplaying Bradford. :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now