Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlpineEagle

Week 5: Vikings @ Bears

Vikings @ Bears

Will Sam Bradford Finally Play?

Last Time Sam Bradford Played was Week 1

Bears Not Doing Well so far, & Only Win vs. Steelers

Give Doug Pederson some credit. He never wastes a timeout trying to figure out going on 4th down or not. 

Delay of game out of a wasted timeout. Pederson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fox

15 minutes ago, MariMari said:

Give Doug Pederson some credit. He never wastes a timeout trying to figure out going on 4th down or not. 

Delay of game out of a wasted timeout. Pederson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fox

Which is shocking, considering that for as good as he was as a coach, time management was always a big problem with Reid.

Just now, NCTANK said:

bradford looks like bradford again

I'm not sure there has ever been a player to make that much money during their career for little production.

Just now, cbt said:

Trubisky acquitting himself nicely so far.

Honestly should have probably been starting from day one. 

4 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Is Bridgewater ever coming back?

I haven't heard/read much about him lately, that injury was devastating. Really liked him before he got hurt, thought he could have turned out to be at least an above average QB. Maybe never great, but solid starter.

Actually just searched it, Teddy can be activated after week 6. If he's physically ready to go, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the starter again by the end of the season.

So far Trubisky looks like the real deal. The Vikings could be on the outside looking in with the Packers, Lions and Bears all having a franchise QB.  

Just now, CaliEagle said:

So far Trubisky looks like the real deal. The Vikings could be on the outside looking in with the Packers, Lions and Bears all having a franchise QB.  

Theyve got bradford

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Depends on Bridgewater. If he's able to come back from that injury, I thought he was on his way to become the franchise guy there.

1 minute ago, bobbywizdum said:

Theyve got bradford

:lol: Exactly.