Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleJoe8

Week 5 Open Discussion.

It’s soo funny cowboys took 8 min on that drive to take the lead only to leave just over a minute for  Rodgers to win the game :lol:

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

But what did that have to do with what you said 

The PAT put GB up 35-31 meaning Dallas couldn't rely on a deep pass with a timeout to try for a tying FG.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

The PAT put GB up 35-31 meaning Dallas couldn't rely on a deep pass with a timeout to try for a tying FG.

Ok I thought you meant in the grand scheme of the game esp since packers let 2 points on field 

4 minutes ago, POPpinFRESH said:

Anyone know what the rainbow-like decal on the back of the endzones are for?

They have the phrase "Crucial Catch" with it. I'm guessing it's for breast cancer awareness, but with added colors.

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

They have the phrase "Crucial Catch" with it. I'm guessing it's for breast cancer awareness, but with added colors.

Until recently NFL designated October breast cancer awareness. The other colors represent other types of cancer. 

The best part of today's game was that I was pissed off when Dak scored to take the lead. I was so angry. I'm like, "We just lost. Rodgers will take it downfield and win it." Why do I still watch it and put myself through the stress? At least I can laugh at myself. Ugh. Eagles have this division, I think. Just don't think the Redskins will keep it together all season.

3 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

The best part of today's game was that I was pissed off when Dak scored to take the lead. I was so angry. I'm like, "We just lost. Rodgers will take it downfield and win it." Why do I still watch it and put myself through the stress? At least I can laugh at myself. Ugh. Eagles have this division, I think. Just don't think the Redskins will keep it together all season.

FB_IMG_1507506962254.jpg

2 hours ago, boogyman said:

FB_IMG_1507506962254.jpg

:/ I'm not old enough to know this song, but yea, a win would be nice. Can't find one anywhere.