Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McNabbIsGone

Odell Beckham = Broken Ankle

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, McnabbsPHIeagles said:

This is where we differ,  I don't celebrate someone getting hurt just because I find them annoying. 

don't get me wrong, i'm beyond cool with 99% of it. but his deva was beyond limits.

appologies that you don't agree, or see, my side of it. i'm not pc

edit: and it's sad i, again, have to appologize, for not being pc. sigh, i appologize for not being vegan, anti war, war, anti tobacco, not suppporting the tobacco subsities, anti wheat (whatever they're called now), etc...

people need to get a f'ing life...

2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

don't get me wrong, i'm beyond cool with 99% of it. but his deva was beyond limits.

appologies that you don't agree, or see, my side of it. i'm not pc

edit: and it's sad i, again, have to appologize, for not being pc. sigh, i appologize for not being vegan, anti war, war, anti tobacco, not suppporting the tobacco subsities, anti wheat (whatever they're called now), etc...

people need to get a f'ing life...

:unsure:

2 people like this

I'll miss him.  It was going to be fun watching his drama queen antics every week as the Giants fell deeper into the winless hole.  I think this also wrecks any offseason drama, both the Giants and OBJ should be glad to sign a franchise tender.

2 people like this

That injury was pretty ugly ... hate the dude, but don't wish that on anyone.

BUT ... who the hell was Eli throwing to?  I got a goose egg in FF from Engram (who I had to stat in place of an injured Gronk) and I think it's going to cost me my week unless a miracle happens tonight.

He's an a** but I don't wish injury on anyone. Cuz karma

Kinda lame we have some people in here mocking this, yeah ODB is a momo, but he is an amazing player and I can appreciate his talents, if not his TD celebrations. Sucks for the Giants always hate to see anyone get hurt.

1 person likes this

ODB = Old Dirty ****. OBJ = Odell Beckham Jr. 

Too bad his classless act against the Eagles caused some to wish this upon him. Too bad some others excuse the classless act to shame his haters. Too bad the guy got hurt like that. 

He will be eating man a** soon enough

16 hours ago, Fairmount said:

He'll have to wear one of those plastic collars to keep him from biting his ankle 

:lol: im dead!

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, Saturn1 said:

Too bad his classless act against the Eagles caused some to wish this upon him.

Too bad some others excuse the classless act to shame his haters. Too bad the guy got hurt like that. 

I haven't seen where anyone  WISHED  anything like what happened upon him.

I just said that, because he's a degenerate man-child, I have no sympathy for him.

I mean really!  Giants part-owner Mara pulled him into his office after his 'Pee Break' in our endzone.

I'm sure it wasn't to discuss football strategy or stock options, right?

2 people like this

brandon marshall done too

F. Odell.

That is all.  

1 person likes this

There is nothing wrong with the conditioning at the Meadowlands fitness center.

mqjajxu.gif

On 10/9/2017 at 0:19 PM, Saturn1 said:

Too bad his classless act against the Eagles caused some to wish this upon him. Too bad some others excuse the classless act to shame his haters. Too bad the guy got hurt like that. 

lol  like others say , no one wants to see anyone injured ... but does not mean we have to feel sorry for him.  He is a POS ... Having tantrum after tantrum on sidelines , kicking nets , fights on field  freaking Peeing on our stadium .  Screw him , he is a giant Wuss ... Its time he came out of the closet already 

21 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

lol  like others say , no one wants to see anyone injured ... but does not mean we have to feel sorry for him.  He is a POS ... Having tantrum after tantrum on sidelines , kicking nets , fights on field  freaking Peeing on our stadium .  Screw him , he is a giant Wuss ... Its time he came out of the closet already 

And he showed the whole world what a little girl he is, crying like a baby after the ankle injury.

Seth Joyner once mocked Troy Aikman for squealing like a little girl as he was getting sacked 

or otherwise pummeled. I wonder what he'd say about this.

They have not won a game since their party boat last year.

At least he still has pretty hair.

3 hours ago, skippyx said:

Even when they do manage to win one we can still break out that meme and reword it to "OBJ has not won a game since this picture was taken".

In fact, it will still work in May 2018

15 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

And he showed the whole world what a little girl he is, crying like a baby after the ankle injury.

Seth Joyner once mocked Troy Aikman for squealing like a little girl as he was getting sacked 

or otherwise pummeled. I wonder what he'd say about this.

I generally won't fault any pro athlete for crying after a devastating injury. It's a very emotional game these guys put so much into, so I can understand feeling distraught in the moment. But if you're going to act like a tough guy and conduct yourself like a spoiled child every week, and then as soon as the going gets tough, suffer an emotional breakdown in the middle of the field, I'm definitely indulging in some schadenfreude.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, skippyx said:

At least he still has pretty hair.

I'm not glad he got injured. That being said, I don't feel bad nor do I wish him a speedy recovery.

12 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I generally won't fault any pro athlete for crying after a devastating injury. It's a very emotional

game these guys put so much into, so I can understand feeling distraught in the moment.

Agree with & understand all of that.

But if you're going to act like a tough guy and conduct yourself like a spoiled child every week,

and then as soon as the going gets tough, suffer an emotional breakdown in the middle of the field,

I'm definitely indulging in some schadenfreude.

Not only that but you can get some enjoyment from Odell's woes! <g>

1 person likes this

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, mihailo said:

Contract season :wacko:

Franchise tag?