Wow  just wow that is  one crazy game to see you #1 #2 and #3  go down in same game ......  I dont wish injury on anyone or do I liek to see it .  But I dam sure dont feel bad for OBJ .... Karma is a **** and will come to get you sooner or later .  I guess he will have a hard time lifting his leg to pee at the Linc again 

Harris was also hurt .. daaam  I guess i lost count after the 3rd .  4 WRs  in one game is insane .... Has that ever happened before ?  Looks liek Giants will be picking  in top 5 this year 

Just now, NE.Jon said:

Harris was also hurt .. daaam  I guess i lost count after the 3rd .  4 WRs  in one game is insane .... Has that ever happened before ?  Looks liek Giants will be picking  in top 5 this year 

bet it will be a qb. :/

7 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

bet it will be a qb. :/

you would think .... They should of been looking for Eli's replacemnt for a couple years now ....  But you would also think  they would of drafted some Oline  with there first few picks  and not go bargin hunting in later rounds 

1 minute ago, NE.Jon said:

you would think .... They should of been looking for Eli's replacemnt for a couple years now ....  But you would also think  they would of drafted some Oline  with there first few picks  and not go bargin hunting in later rounds 

both off linemen and a rb somewhere along the line. oh well, good for us.

now as long as they win some games to not get a good draft pick...>,<

2 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

So is Sam Dannold going to be a Giant this time next year? 

We Can only Hope he goes to the giants ..... I would not touch a USC QB for anything 

The injury to OBJ is horrid and you don't like to see it happen to anyone. 

But it's a sign of his character that when at first I saw him crying I said "get on with it you play acting baby".

Ok OK there may have been a few swear words in there too. 

1 hour ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Darnold is starting to look like the next Matt Barkley.

I have to admit I haven't kept up with college too much this year. Just haven't found the time. I just remembered Dannold was getting a lot of hype before the season started. I'm not surprised he isn't living up to it. Well, whoever is the best rated QB, it looks like they'll have a shot at him because they're competing with some pretty woeful teams for the first overall pick. 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The injury to OBJ is horrid and you don't like to see it happen to anyone. 

But it's a sign of his character that when at first I saw him crying I said "get on with it you play acting baby".

Ok OK there may have been a few swear words in there too. 

Yup  its hard to judge Odella  with injuries because he is a Giants Wuss  :D    Like when he walked off on his own power .. but got into the hallway dropped to his knees   in front of a camera .     I  never like seeing anyone hurt  but  if it has to be someone might as well be him 

21 minutes ago, andreid said:

giants.jpg

you forgot Harris as well .   

19 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

We Can only Hope he goes to the giants ..... I would not touch a USC QB for anything 

Nope, me neither.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Beckham and Harris went on IR earlier today, and now...

He calls it another big blow for the Giants, but is losing Marshall really a big blow? Maybe with the other losses he would have actually started to show up, but hasn't he been pretty well MIA this season?

10 hours ago, downundermike said:

Does Ruben Randle finally get a job, or is he so bad he still could not even be the second best WR on this squad.

Even I would be the second best receiver on that squad. Simply because there aren't any left.

9 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

Like when he walked off on his own power .. but got into the hallway dropped to his knees   in front of a camera . 

Oh that wound me up so badly! And it became this huge story as a result and the guy who made that tackle got quite badly blasted by some! 

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He calls it another big blow for the Giants, but is losing Marshall really a big blow? Maybe with the other losses he would have actually started to show up, but hasn't he been pretty well MIA this season?

is that more Eli than him ?   Eli has not giving his WR's much time  , but tht has to do with Oline as well .  Could also still be a chemistry issue 

10 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He hasn't been what a lot of us hoped. Its not entirely on him, but he has had a ton of really inexcusable drops, which are obviously all him

On 10/9/2017 at 1:50 AM, NIBGoldenchild said:

So is Sam Dannold going to be a Giant this time next year? 

This is actually a major problem. The Giants will be so bad that they will get their QB of the future.