deevo82

Stay classy Carolina - fan punches old man

This guy took Carolina's 'keep pounding' phrase literally. Unfortunately for him his fellow inmates will be now following that motto. 

1 hour ago, skippyx said:

This is only a story if it happens in Philly.

Scumbaggery is scumbaggery, no matter where it happens

1 hour ago, mihailo said:

This guy took Carolina's 'keep pounding' phrase literally. Unfortunately for him his fellow inmates will be now following that motto. 

:lol:

8 hours ago, mayanh8 said:

Felt that way too. In the end, not doing anything is the smart thing to do.

Dudebro has already been identified and is about to be arrested. Having this video where he goes ballistic and everyone else around stayed calm makes for an easy prosecution. He can't say he was defending himself if nobody else was fighting. He looks like the only guilty party and a complete ****er. He about to get boned.

True, true...

But damn, I'd have lost my composure if I was sitting there and watched this go down right in front of me. I know that for sure. Bish would be spitting teeth, and damn the consequences

13 hours ago, Hey Suess said:

Definitely not condoning this kids actions, but the humor lost in all this is as soon as the old guy points a finger and says "should I smack you” he gets a right hook directly in the wrinkles.

There's nothing humorous about this. It's appalling.

This is the sort of savagery our fans and our city have been labelled with in the national media. 

7 hours ago, mayanh8 said:

untitled25.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

dudebro's lame a** tattoo ^^^^^

He will regret that tatoo in Jail ....  because cute little boy like him , they will for sure keep pounding 

He was charged with simple assault.  So how much jail time is that?   If I were the judge, I'd throw him in prison for 5 years; especially when you look at his prior record, but I'm not a lawyer, so I really have no idea...

12 hours ago, mayanh8 said:

untitled25.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

dudebro's lame a** tattoo ^^^^^

He is going to have an extra one on his lower back from jail time. 

On 10/13/2017 at 10:37 AM, Dawkins 20 said:

It's pretty pathetic. Congratulations d00de, you sure showed that 60 year old guy what's up.

I've seen a couple of fights at games. One was a guy in a Cowboys jersey in the upper bowl at the Linc yelling "NO SUPER BOWLS! WHO'S GOT 5 RINGS?" Didn't take long before he was on the receiving end of a knuckle sandwich. My only response to that situation is "play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Security actually kicked the Cowboys fan out. :lol:

Another time was at the Eagles/Vikings wild card game in '08 at the Metrodome. A Vikes fan a few rows infront of me stood for the entire game. By the 3rd quarter another Vikes fan was tired of it and told him to sit. Before you know it they're both climbing over rows and beating the piss out of each other. Beer/popcorn/fists just flying everywhere.

As stupid as violence is at games, I get both of those situations. There's absolutely nothing defensible about what happened last night though. I'm sure it won't be too difficult to ID the guy and have him charged.

By any chance...was that the home opener a couple years back (where Romo got hurt) ??

51 minutes ago, No1BirdsFan said:

By any chance...was that the home opener a couple years back (where Romo got hurt) ??

Nope, wasn't that game (although I was at that game too). This was from the SNF game against Dallas in 2009.

On 10/14/2017 at 8:34 AM, McNabbIsGone said:

There's nothing humorous about this. It's appalling.

This is the sort of savagery our fans and our city have been labelled with in the national media. 

I wouldn’t quite say "appalling”. This stuff happens often enough. I seen a lady smack a guy in the face just last week at seaworld because he wouldn’t switch seats on atlantis with her.

I heard that the old guy called him a "racial slur” at the start of the video. I couldn’t pick up on that, though.

2 hours ago, vaff84 said:

I heard that the old guy called him a "racial slur” at the start of the video. I couldn’t pick up on that, though.

he said somethign about that he does not sit ....  besides  the dudebro is a white guy