deevo82

Stay classy Carolina - fan punches old man

Recommended Posts

Yeah just read that. The young guy would not sit down the entire game and the Old guy could not see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't happen this way, the guy who got punched mind controlled the other guy to punch him...

If that doesn't sound like a dumb excuse, try listening to ESPN's reason for not discussing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm there with the guy that got hit, the little bish who hit him is getting carried out of there. No one stepped up

Just watching this pissed me off to no end, and fandom has zero to do with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gmen4ever said:

If I'm there with the guy that got hit, the little bish who hit him is getting carried out of there. No one stepped up

Just watching this pissed me off to no end, and fandom has zero to do with it.

It's pretty pathetic. Congratulations d00de, you sure showed that 60 year old guy what's up.

I've seen a couple of fights at games. One was a guy in a Cowboys jersey in the upper bowl at the Linc yelling "NO SUPER BOWLS! WHO'S GOT 5 RINGS?" Didn't take long before he was on the receiving end of a knuckle sandwich. My only response to that situation is "play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Security actually kicked the Cowboys fan out. :lol:

Another time was at the Eagles/Vikings wild card game in '08 at the Metrodome. A Vikes fan a few rows infront of me stood for the entire game. By the 3rd quarter another Vikes fan was tired of it and told him to sit. Before you know it they're both climbing over rows and beating the piss out of each other. Beer/popcorn/fists just flying everywhere.

As stupid as violence is at games, I get both of those situations. There's absolutely nothing defensible about what happened last night though. I'm sure it won't be too difficult to ID the guy and have him charged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I saw that punk hit that old man it would be on .  The kid would not be leaving that stadium ... even if I had to do a over night in the roundhouse .  I would not care who he is a fan of ... you dont hit old people no matter  what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

It's pretty pathetic. Congratulations d00de, you sure showed that 60 year old guy what's up.

I've seen a couple of fights at games. One was a guy in a Cowboys jersey in the upper bowl at the Linc yelling "NO SUPER BOWLS! WHO'S GOT 5 RINGS?" Didn't take long before he was on the receiving end of a knuckle sandwich. My only response to that situation is "play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Security actually kicked the Cowboys fan out. :lol:

Another time was at the Eagles/Vikings wild card game in '08 at the Metrodome. A Vikes fan a few rows infront of me stood for the entire game. By the 3rd quarter another Vikes fan was tired of it and told him to sit. Before you know it they're both climbing over rows and beating the piss out of each other. Beer/popcorn/fists just flying everywhere.

As stupid as violence is at games, I get both of those situations. There's absolutely nothing defensible about what happened last night though. I'm sure it won't be too difficult to ID the guy and have him charged.

Oh yeah, I've seen a ton of stupid ish at games over the years, in different stadiums. People take this crap way too seriously, and when you pair that with drinking from the time the sun rises on game day, it's never gonna have a good result. I will never, ever understand why anyone would feel that they have to get hammered to watch a football game

You're gonna spend at least half of the day waiting in line for the restroom, and chances are good that you're gonna wind up in some stupid ish as shown in the video above

Unbelievably, most of the fights I've seen have been between fans of the same team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gmen4ever said:

Oh yeah, I've seen a ton of stupid ish at games over the years, in different stadiums. People take this crap way too seriously, and when you pair that with drinking from the time the sun rises on game day, it's never gonna have a good result. I will never, ever understand why anyone would feel that they have to get hammered to watch a football game

You're gonna spend at least half of the day waiting in line for the restroom, and chances are good that you're gonna wind up in some stupid ish as shown in the video above

Unbelievably, most of the fights I've seen have been between fans of the same team.

There's nothing more enjoyable than throwing back some beers with great food and games in the parking lot before a football game. It's a staple for me whenever I go. But I can totally see ish like this leading to a tailgating ban eventually if things get too far out of hand. There are too many people out there with beer muscles that can't handle their booze and turn into absolute pathetic human beings. The game of football isn't worth punching a 60-year-old man (or anyone) in the face over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

There's nothing more enjoyable than throwing back some beers with great food and games in the parking lot before a football game. It's a staple for me whenever I go. But I can totally see ish like this leading to a tailgating ban eventually if things get too far out of hand. There are too many people out there with beer muscles that can't handle their booze and turn into absolute pathetic human beings. The game of football isn't worth punching a 60-year-old man (or anyone) in the face over.

I agree, having a few beers at a tailgate is awesome, but a few beers for me is 3-4 at most. More often than not, I see guys pounding 12+ beers before the game, and having several more when they get in there. Hell, there were a couple of times where we had to drag friends out of the game because they were too far gone and were starting to act like a-holes. Got them out of there before something stupid happened, but it also meant that I had to miss the rest of the damn game

After those incidents, I concluded that there are only certain friends that I'll go to games with now. They control themselves and dont create problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations! You have just branded yourself as a low life POS to the world and it will follow you for the rest of your life (once you get out of jail)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

If I'm there with the guy that got hit, the little bish who hit him is getting carried out of there. No one stepped up

Just watching this pissed me off to no end, and fandom has zero to do with it.

Felt that way too. In the end, not doing anything is the smart thing to do.

Dudebro has already been identified and is about to be arrested. Having this video where he goes ballistic and everyone else around stayed calm makes for an easy prosecution. He can't say he was defending himself if nobody else was fighting. He looks like the only guilty party and a complete ****er. He about to get boned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Acting like a child...just like Cam Newton.  That kids lucky.   We had a beer bottle thrown from the upper deck at Monster Jam one time...that hit a kid.  When the six of us went up there....everyone pointed.  "Him" he got drug the F right down to PD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scum lord of the highest variety. Clearly some young punk that knows nothing about life because he just pissed his away for what? Fing moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely not condoning this kids actions, but the humor lost in all this is as soon as the old guy points a finger and says "should I smack you” he gets a right hook directly in the wrinkles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

local news down here says that he has been arrested 

Haha what a loser. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im just going to leave this here 

 

8 hours ago, paco said:

https://bustednewspaper.com/nc-court-records--maraghy--kyle--adam

 

ess
dob
race
sex
offence disposed charge disposition offence disposition date  
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Road
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
12-12-2013 1336: ASSAULT AND BATTERY 14-33(A) Voluntary Dismissal DA 12-09-2013

 

More
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Road
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
07-01-2011 3579: POSSESSION OF LSD 90-95(D)(1) Dismissed by the Court

07-01-2011

 

 

name
address
dob
race
sex
offence disposed charge disposition offence disposition date  
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
12-09-2014 5461: EXPIRED REGISTRATION CARD/TAG 20-111(2) Voluntary Dismissal DA 12-09-2014

 

More
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
11-10-2014 5461: EXPIRED REGISTRATION CARD/TAG 20-111(2) Voluntary Dismissal DA 11-05-2014

 

More
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
04-14-2015 4716: DWLR NOT IMPAIRED REV 20-28(A) Voluntary Dismissal DA 04-10-2015

 

More
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
10-13-2015 4722: FICT/ALT TITLE/REG CARD/TAG 20-111(2) Voluntary Dismissal DA 10-07-2015

 

More
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
09-25-2015 5450: SPEEDING 20-141(J1)

 

5464: RECKLESS DRVG-WANTON DISREGARD 20-140(A)

Judge 09-24-2015

 

More
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
12-07-2015 5446: RECKLESS DRIVING TO ENDANGER 20-140(B)

 

4566: FAIL MAINTAIN LANE CONTROL 20-146(D)(1)

Judge 12-04-2015

 

More
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
12-07-2015 5494: OPERATE VEH NO INS 20-313(A) Voluntary Dismissal DA 12-04-2015

 

More
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
07-31-2015 5450: SPEEDING 20-141(J1)

 

5446: RECKLESS DRIVING TO ENDANGER 20-140(B)

Waiver – Clerk 07-30-2015

 

 

 

name
address
dob
race
sex
offence disposed charge disposition offence disposition date  
Maraghy Kyle Adam
1120 Carlton Ave
Raleigh
NC
27606
1991
W
M
03-16-2011 5450: SPEEDING 20-141(J1) Judge 03-14-2011

 

 

name
address
dob
race
sex
offence disposed charge disposition offence disposition date  
Maraghy Kyle Adam
140 Locomotive Ln
Mooresville
NC
28115
1991
W
M
06-21-2016 4454: FAIL STOP STOPSIGN/FLSH RED LT 20-158(B)(1)(3) Waiver – Clerk 06-02-2016

 

 

 

name
address
dob
race
sex
offence disposed charge disposition offence disposition date  
Maraghy Kyle Adam
136 Webbed Foot Rd
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
01-06-2015 4450: SPEEDING 20-141(B)

 

4470: FAIL TO WEAR SEAT BELT-DRIVER 20-135.2A

Voluntary Dismissal DA 01-05-2015

 

 

 

name
address
dob
race
sex
offence disposed charge disposition offence disposition date  
Maraghy Kyle Adam
140 Locomotive Ln
Mooresville
NC
28117
1991
W
M
09-25-2015 4455: FAIL TO STOP-STEADY RED LIGHT 20-158(B)(2) Voluntary Dismissal DA 09-24-2015

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NCTANK said:

local news down here says that he has been arrested 

As well he should be.

If I were the guy who got punched-out I'd get myself an appropriate lawyer and take him to the cleaners as well.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/punch-throwing-panthers-fan-arrested-charged-with-simple-assault/ar-AAtpiQ5?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now