Sign in to follow this  
mcnabb76

Eagles fans in Dallas?

I moved to Dallas in March (new job) -- football season has been quite pleasant so far because

1) Eagles look good,

2) Dallas sucks (evergreen post).

Any other fans out here?  Any places you get together to watch the games?

5/6 games have been televised here so far -- only conclusion I can draw is that they love their Eagles in Dallas!

Yes! If you're on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TexasPhillyFans/

If not, there are three places to watch in DFW: T's Bar and Grill in Lewisville, Austin Avenue Bar and Grill in Plano (Not the Richadson Location), and Buffalo Wild Wings off Hulen and 820 in Ft. Worth. Join us!

Okay McNabb I am going to leave you very with the reasons why 1) Eagle fans are the meanest in the country and 2 ) why Dallas is the #1 foe in our hotbox.  Let me caution you about two things.  I am not saying fans go through this reasoning  like Socrates.  It just something people gradually accept.  Let me encourage you not to boo the Dallas Cowboys or any other team when they come on to the field.  These players, though overpaid, are working hard to win and life is only meaningful with some challenge and resistance.   Just think how much fun it is to sit with fans that don't agree with you.  So when the 8 bad guys come onto the field let's enthusiastically applaud them.          

On 10/14/2017 at 5:49 PM, mcnabb76 said:

I moved to Dallas in March (new job) -- football season has been quite pleasant so far because

1) Eagles look good,

2) Dallas sucks (evergreen post).

Any other fans out here?  Any places you get together to watch the games?

5/6 games have been televised here so far -- only conclusion I can draw is that they love their Eagles in Dallas!

All right, my friend, do you want to know why the Cowboys are our number one rival & why the Eagle fans are the most passionate.  Odd the way I put are & our.