msmcdickey

Name A Team We Can't Beat

50 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I'm sure we won't beat the Cowboys twice, because we will be resting our starters for the playoffs. Only in philly can the fan base complain about winning. 

I expect us to still beat the Cowboys, starters resting or not.

Honestly there's not a team in the NFL that we can't beat. There's not a team who we should fear. 

That's not to say we won't lose games. That's not to say we don't have tough games coming up. But there's not a team we can't beat. 

We can go in to Seattle and win. We could go to Denver and win. Hell we pushed Kansas mighty close and if we played again it would be tough but we could win. 

Teams should want to avoid us. Teams will not want to come to the Linc in the play offs if that's the way this plays out.

We can't beat the Patriots in a big game like the Super Bowl.

We can't beat Aaron Rodgers led Packers team.

We can't beat Seattle @ Seattle.

Falcons could beat us.

Steelers could beat us.

Chiefs could beat us.

We can't beat the Broncos @ Denver.

4 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Falcons could beat us.

Steelers could beat us.

Chiefs could beat us.

Disagree. The giants just beat them with literally no weapons besides engram, a oline that’s middle of the road and a defense missing multiple guys. The broncos are a great defensive team but offensively they fool people the last two years with the first two weeks and then go into a shell for most of the year. Siemian is bad. And osweiler and Lynch are even worse. Plus they just lost sanders

Eagles should be favored for almost all their remaining games.  But they could lose any of them.  This current crew has limited experience handling success.  

Get excited as fans sure.  Just have to hope players don’t buy into hype and go all Willie Beamon on us. 

3 minutes ago, Vick 2 JMac said:

Seattle.  I can't remember the last time we beat them and I still remember 42-0.

I just looked it up. We beat them 26-7 in November 2008 @ Seattle. I don't remember this game at all. Seattle has beaten us 5 of the last 6 games.

Any team on any given sunday.......

The giants just beat the broncos.

The jags destroyed the steelers last week.

The dolphins beat the falcons in atlanta this week.

It happens all the time.  The eagles are playing well, but they could beat anybody and lose to anybody.  And that is the same with all NFL teams.

1 hour ago, wrestlevessel said:

Falcons could beat us.

Steelers could beat us.

Chiefs could beat us.

No way you're an Eagles fan. Get out of here imposter.

45 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Falcons could beat us.

Steelers could beat us.

Chiefs could beat us.

Disagree on everything.  We could win against any team in the league at any location.

And the Packers D is terrible.

2 hours ago, Vick 2 JMac said:

Seattle.  I can't remember the last time we beat them and I still remember 42-0.

I still doubt we beat them in there place, but that team isn't even close to the same away from it. With that being the case this isn't the same team that lost 42-0.

2 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

I just looked it up. We beat them 26-7 in November 2008 @ Seattle. I don't remember this game at all. Seattle has beaten us 5 of the last 6 games.

I remember that game. Mcnabb started the game like 0 for 8...then went on a tear. The game was over early 3rd quarter like many of that era. 

Been down this road sooooo many times.   But, man this one feels different. We are ascending, and not on a gimmick like the CK false dawn.  This team is only going to get stronger rest of year and beyond.  

At least back to 2008, but that team was 9-7 I think.  Not like 2004 when we pummeled everybody.  This team feels more like early Vermeil Eagles. But those teams except for 80 fell on their butts in playoffs. 

Really no comparable Eagles squad.  Enjoying the hell out of this. If out pass D can tighten up, holy s this team will be something. 

Seattle’s O Line is trash. I get that they have a great home field advantage but that won’t help too much if Wilson is running for his life and they can’t establish the inside runs. Pretty confident that we can go in there and get a W. 

4 hours ago, Vick 2 JMac said:

2008 in Seattle. I think the final was 26-7. Herremans caught a TD pass. All Herremans did was catch TDs.

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I still doubt we beat them in there place, but that team isn't even close to the same away from it. With that being the case this isn't the same team that lost 42-0.

Guess we'll find out week 13.