Portyansky

Who would you wanna face in the SB?

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I know I’d be sick to my stomach. 

That would be downright devastating.  I do not think you can overstate how bad it would be to lose to Andy in a SB.  

Dream scenario:

NFC Championship in Philly beat Dallas 

Superbowl beat Cheatriots 

For now, I’ll take a 3-0 homestand

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Given all the chances Reid had here and failed, losing to him would hurt more IMO. 

That would be the worst......almost as bad as dallas winning a SB.  

10 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

That would be the worst......almost as bad as dallas winning a SB.  

Woah woah woah...let's not talk crazy now. 

9 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

I’d like to worry about the Redskins game thank you very much instead of who we would play in some hypothetical, yet guaranteed SB game.

How is your worrying about the redskins game going to impact its outcome? 

9 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

I’d like to worry about the Redskins game thank you very much instead of who we would play in some hypothetical, yet guaranteed SB game.

Except the OP specifically stated that this was NOT about a guaranteed SB for us this year. But please don't let that get in the way of your evidence of your intellectual superiority as evidenced by your cynicism, or your apparent pride in your lack of imagination.

I live in Boston and date a Patriots fan. Don't need that drama in my life.

I really don't care who we could possibly pay in the possibility we make it that far. But, I'd have to say Pittsburgh. Just so we can shut up their annoying a** fans once and for all.

3 hours ago, Brotha2thaNite said:

this! lol

So people can say we beat a nobody? To me its pitt. Allpa superbowl, greatest ratings in history, most bar fights and in stadium, and a lifetime of holding over their heads? That would be great.

1 minute ago, SBLs_Sold115 said:

The AFC team who lost their starting QB in the 4th Q of the AFC championship game win.

So you dont wanna win on the merit of actually being the best team?

6 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

So you dont wanna win on the merit of actually being the best team?

That's a nice scenario.  Sure we can do that instead.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

How about they just beat the Skins first?

We all know 5-1 = Superbowl lock.  Hope you bought flight/Hotel for beautiful Minnesota ....Heard it's delightful in February.

2 minutes ago, SBLs_Sold115 said:

We all know 5-1 = Superbowl lock.  Hope you bought flight/Hotel for beautiful Minnesota ....Heard it's delightful in February.

Better to wait id suppose. Nosebleeds are 3500 bucks right now. Club box is 15 k. Kinda sad the most passionate fans have no shot at going. Very disgusting of the nfl if u ask me.

4 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Better to wait id suppose. Nosebleeds are 3500 bucks right now. Club box is 15 k. Kinda sad the most passionate fans have no shot at going. Very disgusting of the nfl if u ask me.

Def alot of money making it unrealistic for most.  0% chance I'd spend it to go to Minnesota in February though.  It would have to be in Vegas, Florida, Arizona, or LA for me to even consider going.  If they do make it this year I'll watch it from somewhere warm, or get a hotel in Philly and watch it at some superbowl party there.

8 minutes ago, SBLs_Sold115 said:

Def alot of money making it unrealistic for most.  0% chance I'd spend it to go to Minnesota in February though.  It would have to be in Vegas, Florida, Arizona, or LA for me to even consider going.  If they do make it this year I'll watch it from somewhere warm, or get a hotel in Philly and watch it at some superbowl party there.

Better to be in philly anyway...if they actually win the rioting will be insane lol 

2 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

So people can say we beat a nobody? To me its pitt. Allpa superbowl, greatest ratings in history, most bar fights and in stadium, and a lifetime of holding over their heads? That would be great.

Who did Payton Manning play against in his first Super Bowl win?

Do  you think that hurts his team status? A win is a win.