AlpineEagle

Week 7: Chiefs @ Raiders

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, he's gone.

Lynch will get a nice fine also.

The worst part is he came off the sidelines 

Just now, pisceschica said:

The worst part is he came off the sidelines 

Yeah, didn't belong on the field at all. I could even envision a suspension coming.

21 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, didn't belong on the field at all. I could even envision a suspension coming.

A suspension for that? That would be dumb. An ejection is enough. It's not enough to warrant a suspension. He didn't try to seriously hurt someone like Trevathan did.

13 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

A suspension for that? That would be dumb. An ejection is enough. It's not enough to warrant a suspension. He didn't try to seriously hurt someone like Trevathan did.

He ran off the bench, got into the scuffle, grabbed and shoved the ref. He'll definitely be fined and yes, I could envision the NFL suspending him for a game or two. Note the word 'envision'. That's not saying he will be, or even should be. Just that I could see it as a possibility. Note that 'possibility' doesn't mean 'probability'.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Decent game.

My biggest takeaway from the first half, Andy took 3 timeouts into the locker room.

He's saving them, at the end of the season he can trade them in for pizza at the local Pizza Hut.

Just now, POPpinFRESH said:

Damn I thought that was Lynch with the ball..

Lynch was ejected, he's not even in the stadium anymore. He tucked tail and went home.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Lynch was ejected, he's not even in the stadium anymore. He tucked tail and went home.

Well I certainly missed a few things from this game. What happened there? I did see someone touch the ref, was that him?

I got a distracted and stopped paying attention. 

2 minutes ago, POPpinFRESH said:

Well I certainly missed a few things from this game. What happened there? I did see someone touch the ref, was that him?

I got a distracted and stopped paying attention. 

The Chiefs roughed Carr and a scuffle ensued, Lynch ran off the bench to get into the scrum and while in the mix, grabbed and shoved a ref.

Lynch is gonna end up in the negative for coming back this year if he keeps that up. Oakland gonna have lost 5 straight too which won't help