Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] Special Teams Absorbs Another Key Injury

16 hours ago, rsnyder23 said:

The boo birds are silent til we start losing.  I haven't seen Snow Leopard or couldcareless yet since I started looking at the boards again.  But watch, Wentz has one bad game and they will all be back in force telling us I told you so

Yep, the boo birds are the masters of football analytics when there are problems to diagnose. :lol: God forbid they say anything good about the team when they're winning. 

4 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Those guys were great... LOL   Clockwork 3 times you would hear from them .... 1.  The day the team was eliminated.   2.  The opening day of free agency to complain about what the Eagles did or didn't do.  3.  (my favorite)  the minute after the first draft pick was made ... to complain.    CCL was the best, regardless of whatever the move ... "we need DBs"  LOL   The entertainment was great!   

LOL, def great FREE entertainment. Always picked me up when I was down

These numbers are a HUGE turnaround from last season & a big part of why they're now winning these close games.
■ Philadelphia ranks 3rd in the NFL in goal-to-go TD efficiency (87.5%), behind Kansas City (100.0%) and Atlanta (90.0%) (min. 7 goal-to-go drives)
■ The Eagles rank 4th in the NFL in red zone TD efficiency (63.2%) , trailing only Green Bay (72.7%), Dallas (66.7%) and Houston (65.0%)
■ Philadelphia ranks 5th in the NFL in points scored off takeaways (43) , behind Jacksonville (77), Detroit (61), Green Bay (44) and L.A. Rams (44)
■ The Eagles are tied for 2nd in the NFL in points scored on first offensive possessions (24) , trailing only Green Bay (27)
 DEFENSIVE NOTES                                                                                                                                                                                                   ■ Philadelphia leads the NFL in rushing defense (65.7) . The Eagles’ 394 rushing yards allowed are their fewest through  6 games since 1954 (342yards)
■ Philadelphia ranks 3rd in the NFL in third-down defense (32.9%) , trailing only Minnesota (25.0%) and Detroit (26.5%)
■ The Eagles are tied for 4th in the NFL in takeaways (11) trailing only Jacksonville (16), Baltimore (14) and Detroit (14)
■ Philadelphia is tied for 6th in the NFL in turnover diff. (+4) behind Detroit (+6) and New Orleans (+6) in the NFC

OFFENSE                                                                                                                                                                                                                          REDSKINS                                             EAGLES
Category       Stats               Rk                 Stats           Rk
Total Offense 374.2 .............6                  383.2 ............3
Rush Offense 122.8 ............10                132.5 ............5
Pass Offense 251.4.............8                   250.7 ............9
Points Per Game 23.4.............14             27.5 .............6
3rd-Down Off. % 40.6 .............12             50.6 .............1
4th-Down Off. % 50.0 ............13t             80.0 .............4
Red Zone Off. (TD%) 46.7 ............24t      63.2 .............4

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:
    OFFENSE                                                                                                                                                                                                                          REDSKINS                                             EAGLES
Category       Stats               Rk                 Stats           Rk
Total Offense 374.2 .............6                  383.2 ............3
Rush Offense 122.8 ............10                132.5 ............5
Pass Offense 251.4.............8                   250.7 ............9
Points Per Game 23.4.............14             27.5 .............6
3rd-Down Off. % 40.6 .............12             50.6 .............1
4th-Down Off. % 50.0 ............13t             80.0 .............4
Red Zone Off. (TD%) 46.7 ............24t      63.2 .............4

Birds are gonna have to bring their A game.

They're not a secret anymore.

10 hours ago, 1wrangler said:

49er's get their first win tomorrow!

Is their opponent on a bye week? HAHA

51 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

How ya feelin' Eagle Brother?

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Welcome back! Hope all is well.

I'm glad the Birds are giving us some good times. It looks like the Sixers are gonna be their normal sucky selves again.

That's what happens when a team gets used to losing. For NFL comparison see the Browns.