OaktownGangstah

NFC Final Eagles vs Saints

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Bravens1 said:

 The Vikes no I don't see it... 

Saints Rams Eagles.. period..

 

Why? Theyve been the most consistent team all year and they are at home?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vikes have choked in big games, and their team is not the 1985 Bears Defense, The Rans or Saints would expose them... light them up.

I don't trust the Vikes. Falcons, Seahawks,,  I see the Saints or Panthers or Rams lighting them big at the Metrodome or what ever we call it nowadays. Keenum is not a legit qb yet. he is still raw and looked good a few games.  I could be totally wrong and they snuff out the opponent. Who the hell is going to slow down Brees?? who?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bravens1 said:

Vikes have choked in big games, and their team is not the 1985 Bears Defense, The Rans or Saints would expose them... light them up.

I don't trust the Vikes. Falcons, Seahawks,,  I see the Saints or Panthers or Rams lighting them big at the Metrodome or what ever we call it nowadays. Keenum is not a legit qb yet. he is still raw and looked good a few games.  I could be totally wrong and they snuff out the opponent. Who the hell is going to slow down Brees?? who?? 

What games did the vikes choke in? They are 12-3,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

What games did the vikes choke in? They are 12-3,

I think their offense is so-so but they get the job done and are complimented by a great defense  

They’ve already soundly beaten rams and saints but playoffs are a whole different beast. Their offense can’t perform like they did against packers bc their defense isn’t going to be facing anemic offenses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pisceschica said:

I think their offense is so-so but they get the job done and are complimented by a great defense  

They’ve already soundly beaten rams and saints but playoffs are a whole different beast. Their offense can perform like they did against packers bc their defense is unlikely going to be pitching shutouts. 

These late regular season games by high seeds are not real indicators. They won an ugly division game in cold weather. The playoffs are a different beast but how does beating the teams you claim are better make them chokes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

These late regular season games by high seeds are not real indicators. They won an ugly division game in cold weather. The playoffs are a different beast but how does beating the teams you claim are better make them chokes?

I never said they were chokes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pisceschica said:

I never said they were chokes

Sorry that was that other guy lol i think the vikes niggest disadvantage is that they play in a dome. That doesnt do a whole lot of advantage in the event of catching, new orleans, or carolina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its the Saints.  They have the team that can get it done on the road.  The running game is so good right now.  Defense has cooled off due to injury. they have lost 2 starting LB's and a starting DE.    Held Atlanta to 13 pts including a prevent defense garbage time TD.  Saints Eagles NFCCGin cold Philly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To those of you picking Minnesota to play the Eagles in the NFC final, word of caution.. Had Rodgers been in they would have destroyed the Vikes- assuming if the Pack made in the playoffs. I expect the same from the Saints or even the Rams to light up the Frauds in Minnesota.   Eagles are legit even if Foles has issues on 3rd downs, today he can get some reps with Ertz. Nobody in my area trusts the Vikes,, bigger chokers than Atlanta LOL,, Bye bye Frauds..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly had the Packers made it they would be the threat, it is now the Saints as a threat,. they can score multiple TD's late, only the Pack and Wentz and Brady can do that.. lookout Saints vs Eagles..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2017 at 11:11 PM, Bravens1 said:

Vikes have choked in big games, and their team is not the 1985 Bears Defense, The Rans or Saints would expose them... light them up.

I don't trust the Vikes. Falcons, Seahawks,,  I see the Saints or Panthers or Rams lighting them big at the Metrodome or what ever we call it nowadays. Keenum is not a legit qb yet. he is still raw and looked good a few games.  I could be totally wrong and they snuff out the opponent. Who the hell is going to slow down Brees?? who?? 

Speaking of chokes lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Speaking of chokes lol

She is never right about anything.

 

Like, ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Speaking of chokes lol

Well, she was close. The vaunted Viking D gave up 2 4th q leads. Were only saved by a flukey play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now