EagleJoe8

Week 7 Open Discussion.

3 minutes ago, Mearns said:

Considering your team is in the same division you should care; last 3 games 30,31 and 40 points today. If their young secondary puts it all together, everyone in the NFCEast will surely 'care'.

If if if.

Yeah when all that happens I'll care. Right now you guys squashed an absolutely awful team. Yay for you.

At this point i fear no team on our schedule (raiders will be a good game?) or in the league. Lets go birds:flex: destroy washington tmmr night and continue to put the league on noticeB-)

5 minutes ago, cowboy_ron said:

uh, I believe your eagles first win against a non winless team didn't come until week 5.

Yeah and we didn't put everyone on notice either

Yes, Eagles will clobber the 49ers. No doubt.

The Redskins are streaky, and in the division. Unpredictable. Please beat them up for us. Thanks.

Just now, Mearns said:

Yes, Eagles will clobber the 49ers. No doubt.

The Redskins are streaky, and in the division. Unpredictable. Please beat them up for us. Thanks.

Love to see us beat the skins again. I look at that game as a benchmark considering the trouble we have had with them the past few years.

11 minutes ago, Mearns said:

Considering your team is in the same division you should care; last 3 games 30,31 and 40 points today. If their young secondary puts it all together, everyone in the NFCEast will surely 'care'.

:sleep:

If the Eagles not only win but dominate Redskins, they are a real good shape. Barring injuries of course. It is all up to which Collins shows up, as usual.

Cowboys are 3-3 I don’t know of anyone celebrating. It’s a long season and teams get hot and cold so we will know in December. Dallas has a very tough schedule I’m not getting excited anytime soon. 

Some Eagles fans are starting to celebrate their first SB win in their long history. They may want to finish the regular season first. 

2 minutes ago, gch said:

Cowboys are 3-3 I don’t know of anyone celebrating. It’s a long season and teams get hot and cold so we will know in December. Dallas has a very tough schedule I’m not getting excited anytime soon. 

Some Eagles fans are starting to celebrate their first SB win in their long history. They may want to finish the regular season first. 

No logical fan is celebrating anything. Just happy we are winning.

Btw it's an eagles board

1 minute ago, gch said:

lol, I love it every year when thier fanbase start boasting, they usually start getting thier arse bit by the teeth of Karma.

5 minutes ago, Mearns said:

If the Eagles not only win but dominate Redskins, they are a real good shape. Barring injuries of course. It is all up to which Collins shows up, as usual.

Being 3 and 0 in the division along with being the only 1 loss team would give us a leg up, but with a long way to go.