EagleJoe8

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Mearns said:

Considering your team is in the same division you should care; last 3 games 30,31 and 40 points today. If their young secondary puts it all together, everyone in the NFCEast will surely 'care'.

If if if.

 

Yeah when all that happens I'll care. Right now you guys squashed an absolutely awful team. Yay for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point i fear no team on our schedule (raiders will be a good game?) or in the league. Lets go birds:flex: destroy washington tmmr night and continue to put the league on noticeB-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cowboy_ron said:

uh, I believe your eagles first win against a non winless team didn't come until week 5.

Yeah and we didn't put everyone on notice either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Eagles will clobber the 49ers. No doubt.

The Redskins are streaky, and in the division. Unpredictable. Please beat them up for us. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mearns said:

Yes, Eagles will clobber the 49ers. No doubt.

The Redskins are streaky, and in the division. Unpredictable. Please beat them up for us. Thanks.

Love to see us beat the skins again. I look at that game as a benchmark considering the trouble we have had with them the past few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mearns said:

Considering your team is in the same division you should care; last 3 games 30,31 and 40 points today. If their young secondary puts it all together, everyone in the NFCEast will surely 'care'.

:sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Eagles not only win but dominate Redskins, they are a real good shape. Barring injuries of course. It is all up to which Collins shows up, as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys are 3-3 I don’t know of anyone celebrating. It’s a long season and teams get hot and cold so we will know in December. Dallas has a very tough schedule I’m not getting excited anytime soon. 

Some Eagles fans are starting to celebrate their first SB win in their long history. They may want to finish the regular season first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gch said:

Cowboys are 3-3 I don’t know of anyone celebrating. It’s a long season and teams get hot and cold so we will know in December. Dallas has a very tough schedule I’m not getting excited anytime soon. 

Some Eagles fans are starting to celebrate their first SB win in their long history. They may want to finish the regular season first. 

No logical fan is celebrating anything. Just happy we are winning.

 

Btw it's an eagles board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gch said:

Cowboys are 3-3 I don’t know of anyone celebrating. It’s a long season and teams get hot and cold so we will know in December. Dallas has a very tough schedule I’m not getting excited anytime soon. 

Some Eagles fans are starting to celebrate their first SB win in their long history. They may want to finish the regular season first. 

lol, I love it every year when thier fanbase start boasting, they usually start getting thier arse bit by the teeth of Karma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mearns said:

If the Eagles not only win but dominate Redskins, they are a real good shape. Barring injuries of course. It is all up to which Collins shows up, as usual.

Being 3 and 0 in the division along with being the only 1 loss team would give us a leg up, but with a long way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now