dungaroo

And Dallas and Washington play each other on Sunday.

19 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

It's not so much that I am rooting for the Redskins to win as I'm rooting for Dallas to lose.

this

I'm not optimistic about Wash beating Dallas.  They really got beat up last night.  They're offensive line looks like a mess going into this game.

Well hopefully the eagles softened the skins up a bit. The Dallas offense should be able to score, but maybe with the skins OL banged up, Dallas might be able to slow them down just enough.....that's my hope.

SMH at all of you pulling for a division rival. The only good thing that can come of this game is a 0-0 tie.

Normally I would say the skins win this game but man they can't stay healthy at all. Their OLine may as well be in body bags at this point and the cowturds DLine somehow looks decent, which I find hard to believe after how terrible they were last year

17 minutes ago, DJax4lyfe said:

SMH at all of you pulling for a division rival. The only good thing that can come of this game is a 0-0 tie.

Normally I would say the skins win this game but man they can't stay healthy at all. Their OLine may as well be in body bags at this point and the cowturds DLine somehow looks decent, which I find hard to believe after how terrible they were last year

Eagles have tiebreaker over Redskins, so a tie wouldn't be good.

1 hour ago, DJax4lyfe said:

Tie doesn't help us with the Redskins. It's better than a win by the Cowboys, but a Cowboys loss helps us the most.

Keys to beating the Cowboys: Stop Zeke and blitz Dak. 

Keys to beat the Redskins: No huddle on offense and blitz the Redskins defensive line. Blanket cover Pryor because that guy couldn't catch a cold and make sure you cover their tight ends.

Obviously it helps that Washington wins this game because they would have to win 4 games to overtake us. They lose another game and I am fairly certain they will be left in the dust having to play the Vikings and the Saints this season. I just care about the Eagles winning. 

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, DJax4lyfe said:

Well I stand corrected then. Go potatoes

We always have to root for the division rival which helps us the most and hurts our closest divisional competition the most. If neither outcome helps or hurts us, then the fallback position (in this case) would always be to root for the Cowboys to lose in the most embarrassing way possible.

'Unfortunately' Dallas in no position to loose to the Redskins, so expect them to come at them like desperate barbarians. LoL

Actually, it will be good for the Eagles for Dallas to win; it will keep the fire under them and help them to stay focused. And stay away from news clippings!

3 hours ago, Mearns said:

'Unfortunately' Dallas in no position to loose to the Redskins, so expect them to come at them like desperate barbarians. LoL

Actually, it will be good for the Eagles for Dallas to win; it will keep the fire under them and help them to stay focused. And stay away from news clippings!

No, it's better for the Cowboys to lose, be it to the Redskins or any other team. If any NFL team needs a loss by another team to 'keep the fire under them' and to help them stay 'focused', then they won't be going far, if they make the post season.

The Eagles have their own fire and focus, what the Cowboys do against other teams, won't affect that.

I won't even say 100% that it matters if the Cowboys sweep the Redskins. The Eagles still have to go out and at the very least, split with the Cowboys and preferably, sweep them. Continuing to win is the only sure fire way for the Eagles to win the division.

The Cowboys have to hope for the Eagles to lose here and there. The Eagles, right now, aren't in the same position to have to hope for other teams to lose.

This is old and grainy. Some guy filming his television, but you can see Reggie coming off the the left side singled up against the mighty HOF OL Larry Allen. For the younger fans, this was what we saw every week from Reggie White. Might have to watch it on youtube...hit the link.

Now that the Redskins are not facing the Eagles or Chiefs, they may be set to go on a nice, long run, grab a Wild Card, win a playoff game on the road and return to the Linc in January for a Divisional Playoff game.