Sign in to follow this  
Michael JP LAUR

Eagles Fan in Russia

Hello, 

I am a rookie on this forum !! I am a 41 years old french. I coach football in Russia for 3 years (Yaroslavl, Vladivostok, Yakustk and also in the national team)  .... Eagles and NFL have a lot of fan in Russia. That s the main website there.

http://firstandgoal.ru/

the main social network in vk.com

a good tool for people in Philly who learn russian language

Michael

I am a Jaguars Fan because i attended the last two years the Jaguars Coaching academy in UK !!!! awesome to learn OL fundamentals from Tony Boselli and I increased a lot my coaching skills about the passing game with Mark Brunell.

The main reason i support Eagles is Coach Frank Reich. He was one of my idol, as a player, in my teenage years, and did a tremendous job as a coach. "Frank reich" means French also in german language ;-) I coach QB and OL in Russia, sometimes Special teams.

football in the soviet union? :o

cool. hope everyone keeps enjoying it there as much as we do. esp the eagles fans.

jags.. hmmmm.....

Guest Thomas76
1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

football in the soviet union? :o

cool. hope everyone keeps enjoying it there as much as we do. esp the eagles fans.

jags.. hmmmm.....

:huh:

1991 happened. 

Football has begun in Soviet union !!!
take a look on the History of Football in Russia http://www.americanfootballinternational.com/hockey-pads-to-the-fafr-the-history-of-american-football-in-russia/

One of my friends, Coach Vasily Dobryakov has been guest coach with Philadephia Eagles in 2002. Last year, i worked with Tony "TD" Simmons in the National Russian Team as assistant OL coach. You have seem him on the show American Grit on Fox and he was the HC