Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleJoe8

Week 8 Open Discussion.

Ryan switzer takes a knee in the middle of a kick off? Low IQ football player. One of the requirements to play for the cowboys 

Just now, o0OMorrisO0o said:

Redskins are sooooo bad lol

I guess you think spamming posts like this about a team playing players who were just signed yesterday is somehow hilarious. 

Some of you eagles fans get a half season of success and get a little full of yourselves. 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Did cowboys covert? I see it’s 2:00

Yes. 1st down Dallas.

Just now, NIBGoldenchild said:

I guess you think spamming posts like this about a team playing players who were just signed yesterday is somehow hilarious. 

Some of you eagles fans get a half season of success and get a little full of yourselves. 

...WTF?

GTFO here, lolol :roll: 

Funny how the Redskins stadium people started playing Don't Stop Believing over the PA system. Would be funny if that was a good omen in their favor, but doubtful.

5 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Oh I am sorry, did I hurt your feelings by saying that you team (the same team we swept already) sucks?  my bad kiddo.

Just now, o0OMorrisO0o said:

Oh I am sorry, did I hurt your feelings by saying that you team (the same team we swept already) sucks?  my bad kiddo.

Feelings hurt? Nah, just calling it how it is.