AlpineEagle

Week 8: Broncos @ Chiefs

Bronco @ Chiefs

Broncos Offense been Struggling for Last 2 Games

Chiefs is Looking to End a 2 Game Losing Streak after a 5-0 Start, & Did Lose in the End to the Raiders on a Final Play

Both Teams on a 2 Game Losing Streak

The Eagles will have their hands full trying to run against Denver next week 

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

And they were running so well...:nonono::facepalm::roll:

I think Denver has a great defense but I’m confident their offense is gonna be good for at least 1-2 killer turnovers when the eagles play them. 

5 minutes ago, PopsG said:

Hopefully Siemian will help us out. 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I think Denver has a great defense but I’m confident their offense is gonna be good for at least 1-2 killer turnovers when the eagles play them. 

It'll be interesting with the #1 and #2 running defense

5 minutes ago, PopsG said:

So will they against us though. That's the interesting part. Number one rushing D against number 2. Their backend is better than ours, but our offense is better than theirs, especially at QB.

Just now, OrlandoEagles23 said:

So will they against us though. That's the interesting part. Number one rushing D against number 2. Their backend is better than ours, but our offense is better than theirs, especially at QB.

Yep probably gonna be a defensive slug fest I don't expect a high scoring game

4 minutes ago, PopsG said:

Yep probably gonna be a defensive slug fest I don't expect a high scoring game

Could be. We are better suited on offense than they are though I think. You can only take away so many weapons. Our biggest threat is our receiving game. Take away Ertz and there's Alshon. Take both away and there's Agholor and Hollins. How our O-line performs this week will play a huge part in how our offense plays.

Robinson sold the hell out of that. Drew 2 flags and got right up once they were thrown lol. Definitely helmet to helmet though.

That was a defenseless receiver penalty correct? Because it didn't look like helmet to helmet. Looked more like shoulder to helmet

Just now, OrlandoEagles23 said:

Could be. We are better suited on offense than they are though I think. You can only take away so many weapons. Our biggest threat is our receiving game. Take away Ertz and there's Alshon. Take both away and there's Agholor and Hollins. How our O-line performs this week will play a huge part in how our offense plays.

I think that's going to be the going theme for the rest of the season. If we protect Wentz, I feel we can compete with anyone.

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

That was a defenseless receiver penalty correct? Because it didn't look like helmet to helmet. Looked more like shoulder to helmet

They're going to penalize hard shots to the head/neck area.

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I don't remember the exact personal foul they called. On the slow motion replay though you could see around the crown of the defenders helmet hitting Robinson in his facemask/helmet.

Big hole for Seimian to dig out of. 

Side note: Kelce is so annoying. I would honestly say the same thing if he was an Eagle, just so unlikable.