paco

Kelvin Benjamin traded to Buffalo for 2018 3rd & 7th

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, downundermike said:

WTF, as it stands today Carolina has the last wildcard spot, now they trade their best receiver ??

And why would the Bills be eager to trade for him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

And why would the Bills be eager to trade for him?

Because Jordan Matthews leads their wr corps with 15 receptions for 193 yards. Through eight games this season, Benjamin earned 32 catches for 475 yards and two scores...from nfl.com ...Taylor has been winning games this season tossing to a band of second-fiddle receivers. Running back LeSean McCoy leads the Bills in receptions with 38, and tight end Charles Clay, who has missed the past two games, leads in yards with 258. Before the trade, Taylor's top wide receivers were Jordan Matthews (15 catches, 193 yards), Andre Homes (11 for 97) and rookie Zay Jones (10 for 115). Bills wide receivers have caught just five combined touchdowns this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, st0nedsk8er said:

Because Jordan Matthews leads their wr corps with 15 receptions for 193 yards. Through eight games this season, Benjamin earned 32 catches for 475 yards and two scores...from nfl.com ...Taylor has been winning games this season tossing to a band of second-fiddle receivers. Running back LeSean McCoy leads the Bills in receptions with 38, and tight end Charles Clay, who has missed the past two games, leads in yards with 258. Before the trade, Taylor's top wide receivers were Jordan Matthews (15 catches, 193 yards), Andre Homes (11 for 97) and rookie Zay Jones (10 for 115). Bills wide receivers have caught just five combined touchdowns this season

Wow...I didn't realize how pitiful things were for them. How the hell are they able to be 5-2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Wow...I didn't realize how pitiful things were for them. How the hell are they able to be 5-2?

now teams can't load the box and Mccoy should really have a field day now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who has Benjamin on his fantasy football team, I wonder if the increased number opportunities in Buffalo outweighs the downgrade from Cam Newton to Tyrod Taylor?

Should I consider trading Benjamin in my league? After losing Odell Beckham for the season and seeing the value of Davante Adams go down after Aaron Rodgers went out for the season (I recently traded Adams and J. Winston for Keenan Allen), not sure what to do with Benjamin now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dam I wanted Kelvin since he was in College .. Shame we could not of grabbed him and dumped Torry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Wow...I didn't realize how pitiful things were for them. How the hell are they able to be 5-2?

Their defense has been ballin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm... What now? Why on earth would Carolina do this? He's having a pretty good year and I thought he was getting better week by week? Cam must be fuming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

You can scratch them off the playoff contender list

Dallas' chances just improved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Wow...I didn't realize how pitiful things were for them. How the hell are they able to be 5-2?

Tyrod Taylor is underrated af, that’s how. He should leave em for Jacksonville or Denver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

As someone who has Benjamin on his fantasy football team, I wonder if the increased number opportunities in Buffalo outweighs the downgrade from Cam Newton to Tyrod Taylor?

Should I consider trading Benjamin in my league? After losing Odell Beckham for the season and seeing the value of Davante Adams go down after Aaron Rodgers went out for the season (I recently traded Adams and J. Winston for Keenan Allen), not sure what to do with Benjamin now.

I don't see Benjamin playing much this week given the Bills are on a short week playing Thursday in The Meadowlands against the Jets.  They likely will use the mini-bye to get Benjamin up to speed.

This might be the last chance for the Jets to get a win because after that I see them losing all their remaining games and finishing 3-13 or 4-12. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bills need playmakers. They are especially thin at WR. It makes sense for them.

But what are the Panthers thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Captain F said:

This is crazy... Its like the NFC gods are willing the Eagles to the Superbowl... 

I think carolina won this trade. Benjamin is overrated. He had a great rookie year but has been bla ever since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

I think carolina won this trade. Benjamin is overrated. He had a great rookie year but has been bla ever since.

he has had Cam throwing to him .... So Im sure with a good QB  he will do much better.  Although Im not sure Tyrod is much better  , if at all .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

he has had Cam throwing to him .... So Im sure with a good QB  he will do much better.  Although Im not sure Tyrod is much better  , if at all .

True. Im not big fans of cam or tyrod. Buffalo has a good defense, mcdermott is a very good coach, i just dont see them holding up down the stretch. Carolina may be a wc but i dont see them going anywhere this year with or without benji. The saints are an interesting story. Do we believe them yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now