AlpineEagle

Week 9: Bills @ Jets

Thread Open

Last Bills were 6-2 was in 1993, & If they Go to 6-2, They had a Chance to Break a 17 Year Playoff Drought

Bills 23 Jets 14. I got McCoy on fantasy. Not really an intriguing game, but a statement win for the Bills if they can win this and go to 6-2. 

20 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

Eagle Joe where you at? Gonna be a very quiet chat room tonight

I'm here, but the last few Thursday night games, I've seen very little of. Working 50-60 hour weeks for the last few months has worn me out a bit. Aside from the Birds playing Carolina, I haven't watched a Thursday night game all the way through this year.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm here, but the last few Thursday night games, I've seen very little of. Working 50-60 hour weeks for the last few months has worn me out a bit. Aside from the Birds playing Carolina, I haven't watched a Thursday night game all the way through this year.

Gotcha....no need to explain just so used to seeing you on these kinds of in game forums. Not the best game in the world but it is football. Jets driving here

This game pissed me off. The Jets are going nowhere and I want to see someone in the AFC East step it up and give the jerk Patriots some competition. Way to ruin the Bills season Jets. You are going 6-10 at best anyway. Idiots!

6 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

This game pissed me off. The Jets are going nowhere and I want to see someone in the AFC East step it up and give the jerk Patriots some competition. Way to ruin the Bills season Jets. You are going 6-10 at best anyway. Idiots!

Always crying about something lol. 

Another strange result in a year full of them! I know the Bills were a rather false 5-2 but still... And the Jets now have 4 wins! What happened to the scam for Sam. 

9 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

All the better for XXXIX Revenge...

That would be cool. Except, all the Brady/Bellichek stories would make the run up hard to bear.