Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleJoe8

Week 9 Open Discussion.

At least we gone one of two late games to go in our favor. And the one no one thought it would be

Wilson just threw 2 more pick balls.

Graham saved him on the last one

Seattle needs a miracle here on the last play.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

How do you ignore someone 

Hover over their avatar until a UI pops up

5 minutes ago, CountBlah said:

At least we gone one of two late games to go in our favor. And the one no one thought it would be

Not more important one though. :nonono:

13 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Tonights game would be better if Rodgers was playing

You mean tomorrow lol.

Wahington does their job, but so does andy.......................screwing us twice in 1 year.........F-ing cowturds make me ill.....that will be all the talk....Eagles can't beat the chiefs but those tnuc can. Elliot should have been suspended, should still be suspended and better be suspended.......Everyone else that gets suspended does their time. This is BS

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

You mean tomorrow lol.

Yup. Just saw that on tv it's Dolphins and Raiders:roll:

I blame the games being moved constantly when games end on the NFL website lol

Just now, terrellowensisapuss said:

I still disagree. 6-2 Seattle is scarier than 5-3 Dallas. Especially when we get to play Dallas twice.

you mean 5-3 Seattle right? 

Just now, ackid38 said:

you mean 5-3 Seattle right? 

No, I mean 6-2. They would've had 6 wins if they won today. That's why it was more important for them to lose than it was for Dallas to lose.

Just now, terrellowensisapuss said:

No, I mean 6-2. They would've had 6 wins if they won today. That's why it was more important for them to lose than it was for Dallas to lose.

Oh...OK. Well, we lost lane for 10 games last year for trusting an APP that the NFLPA endorsed, yet Elliot refuses to accept his suspension........just because the girl refused to press charges does not mean it didn't happen. That dude needs to be suspended... not because i'm scared of him and the turds, no.....Because its just how it should be.....Brady didn't take the air out of the footballs.........He took his suspension......This elliot BS is getting old really quick.

Trust you fellows enjoyed the Kansas City - Dallas game. I am sure you all be rooting for Goodell to get his way this week, even if he then will have the power to railroad an Eagles player in the future. It is the season for supreme hypocrisy.

Zeke doesn't doesn't get suspended this week, Eagles loose in 2 weeks to Dallas..

23 minutes ago, ackid38 said:

Wahington does their job, but so does andy.......................screwing us twice in 1 year.........F-ing cowturds make me ill.....that will be all the talk....Eagles can't beat the chiefs but those tnuc can. Elliot should have been suspended, should still be suspended and better be suspended.......Everyone else that gets suspended does their time. This is BS

Brady didn't do his until a year later.  He shouldn't even be suspended. They suspended him 6 games without evidence. 

1 minute ago, Mearns said:

Trust you fellows enjoyed the Kansas City - Dallas game. I am sure you all be rooting for Goodell to get his way this week, even if he then will have the power to railroad an Eagles player in the future. It is the season for supreme hypocrisy.

Zeke doesn't doesn't get suspended this week, Eagles loose in 2 weeks to Dallas..

I hope Zeke plays. We still win by a TD. Book it.

2 minutes ago, Mearns said:

I want Zeke to play against us

4 minutes ago, Mearns said:

Eagles win it... Zeke or no Zeke. 

9 minutes ago, Mearns said:

Troll elsewhere.

36 minutes ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

I still disagree. 6-2 Seattle is scarier than 5-3 Dallas. Especially when we get to play Dallas twice.

Losing division is scarier.

33 minutes ago, ackid38 said:

He does his typical Andy Reid stuff, even when he isn't coaching Eagles.

10 minutes ago, boogyman said:

I hope Zeke plays. We still win by a TD. Book it.

What. Why?

10 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I want Zeke to play against us

What. Why?

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

Losing division is scarier.

He does his typical Andy Reid stuff, even when he isn't coaching Eagles.

What. Why?

What. Why?

Because our run defense is beastly and I think they take Zeke out of the game and force Dak to beat them. With Darby coming back and how the secondary is already playing I see a win.

4 minutes ago, letsgetit said:

Brady didn't do his until a year later.  He shouldn't even be suspended. They suspended him 6 games without evidence. 

Something happened........It doesn't matter. Let him play.....1 way or another he will be suspended. NFL protocol.......Still a conduct infraction. Sone how he put himself in that position....So yes, he will be suspended sooner or later. JC even AP was suspended for disciplining his own child. AP did to his kid what many old school parents have done.......A switch is no different than a belt........I've taken both in my day.........You and many others probably did too. This country is getting way too soft......Kids today cuss out their parents and when the parent tries to discipline, the kid threatens to call family services......All kids do today is get fat sitting in front of a tv playing video games and parents are too afraid to go to jail to do anything about it.......

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Because our run defense is beastly and I think they take Zeke out of the game and force Dak to beat them. With Darby coming back and how the secondary is already playing I see a win.

We just hate dallas and all the special treatment they get because jurrah throws great parties on the bus. I hope we beat them as bad as we beat the best Defense in the league......