Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleJoe8

Week 9 Open Discussion.

4 hours ago, pisceschica said:

The lions are gonna break their losing streak to the packers 

Thet already did that a couple years ago before tonight when Lions defeated Packers 18-16.

1 hour ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Thet already did that a couple years ago before tonight when Lions defeated Packers 18-16.

My bad they snapped their @ Lambeau losing streak :-)

On 11/5/2017 at 8:35 PM, Stephen1 said:

stop with the Darby stuff, ya'll act like he's Deion Sanders...I swear to god, I dare ya'll to leave that midget with poor ball skills 1 on 1 with Dez or Terrence Williams, he will get murdered.

:lol: How about now? Darby balled out.

4 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

:lol: How about now? Darby balled out.

Yeah, I mean if they are going to let a CB commit PI Like that, then he should play well. Ii’m Not saying he deserves no credit, he played more phyocal Than I thought he could, but the play where he defensed  Dez in the red zone was PI and his 2nd Int was, he clearly pushed Dez in the back 

30 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Yeah, I mean if they are going to let a CB commit PI Like that, then he should play well. Ii’m Not saying he deserves no credit, he played more phyocal Than I thought he could, but the play where he defensed  Dez in the red zone was PI and his 2nd Int was, he clearly pushed Dez in the back 

hardly any penalties last night , they let them play 

34 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

hardly any penalties last night , they let them play 

Yeah, I actually like that they let them play for the most part, which is why I was not bishing  and moaning about the pi call or the refs in general, thought they called a even game, but the 2int was more than "letting them play” , that gets called pi 99.9 % of the time. Again, not blaming refs,  you lose by 28, you can’t blame the refs,  But if a CB is doing stuff that gets called most weeks and is actually illegal, i’m Not going to give him a ton of credit.

21 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Yeah, I actually like that they let them play for the most part, which is why I was not bishing  and moaning about the pi call or the refs in general, thought they called a even game, but the 2int was more than "letting them play” , that gets called pi 99.9 % of the time. Again, not blaming refs,  you lose by 28, you can’t blame the refs,  But if a CB is doing stuff that gets called most weeks and is actually illegal, i’m Not going to give him a ton of credit.

but it went both ways ....   Not anyones fault for Pokes playing soft  except there own 

1 hour ago, Stephen1 said:

:rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

but it went both ways ....   Not anyones fault for Pokes playing soft  except there own 

Which is why i’m not complaining about the refs. I’m sure they let Dallas get away with a lot too. I thought it was called very evenly. 

2 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Which is why i’m not complaining about the refs. I’m sure they let Dallas get away with a lot too. I thought it was called very evenly. 

you rarley complain, either way I just had to say it .   It easy to ignore your own teams penalties because a lot of times fans ignore or just dont see them when its their team . 

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

you rarley complain, either way I just had to say it .   It easy to ignore your own teams penalties because a lot of times fans ignore or just dont see them when its their team . 

lol, i like to complain about the refs as much as anyone. I think they are letting teams get away with murder in relation to taking cheap shots on Dak, the Skins and Falcons both had plays where they blatantly went to Dak's head with the crown of their helmets.. no call and Malcom Jenkins headbutted Dak in the face on the sideline in the 1st quarter..again, no call..pisses me off to no end.

I mean if it comes down to call at the end someone might have a point but refs don't decide games, especially 30 point games.

49 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Around the NFL cleared out this season 

where is everyone? Lol

Mighty left...everyone fighting with him accounted for like 75% of posts

11 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

lol, i like to complain about the refs as much as anyone. I think they are letting teams get away with murder in relation to taking cheap shots on Dak, the Skins and Falcons both had plays where they blatantly went to Dak's head with the crown of their helmets.. no call and Malcom Jenkins headbutted Dak in the face on the sideline in the 1st quarter..again, no call..pisses me off to no end.

I mean if it comes down to call at the end someone might have a point but refs don't decide games, especially 30 point games.

the Jenkins one is tough because he was running .... Id say ok if Dak was sliding   but not trying to get every inch .   Wentz does not get those calls either  , they do it with any QB that runs a bunch 

5 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

the Jenkins one is tough because he was running .... Id say ok if Dak was sliding   but not trying to get every inch . Wentz does not get those calls either  , they do it with any QB that runs a bunch 

the one with Jenkins was actually out of bounds, Dak did the read option thing, pulled it, ran Jenkins pushed him out of bounds, the play was completely over and he headbutted him.....I didn't think it it was terribly dirty and it was meaningless in the outcome of the game. I just can't think of too many QB's refs would let that happen too.. I do agree though that they let people get away with "stuff" with QB's that can run, and I get it if they are out of the pocket, but I have seen Wentz, Dak and Cam take cheap shots in the pocket and it not get called.

1 hour ago, Stephen1 said:

Mighty left...everyone fighting with him accounted for like 75% of posts

His wife wasn’t doing well last year. With him not being around, I’m a little concerned about her situation. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

His wife wasn’t doing well last year. With him not being around, I’m a little concerned about her situation. 

yeah, agreed, I hope she is ok, but with the Eagles rolling like this and NY sucking and Dallas headed in that direction, the fact that he is not here rubbing our faces in it is not a good sign.

33 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

yeah, agreed, I hope she is ok, but with the Eagles rolling like this and NY sucking and Dallas headed in that direction, the fact that he is not here rubbing our faces in it is not a good sign.

Agreed.