Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleJoe8

Week 9 Open Discussion.

1 minute ago, DakZekeDez said:

Who has Wentz played? Sure his stats looked great, but, this is the same team that beat the 1-7 Giants on 60-yard field goal. 

In a game where half the defense was out with injuries. That’s the only reason that game was close. They had so many defensive injuries, and wore down in the fourth quarter, and the Giants came back.

1 minute ago, DakZekeDez said:

Who has Wentz played? Sure his stats looked great, but, this is the same team that beat the 1-7 Giants on 60-yard field goal. 

The same man that put 51 on a broncos team that Dak lost to by 25 :lol:

3 minutes ago, DakZekeDez said:

What happened when you guys played Denver?  

2 minutes ago, DakZekeDez said:

He just played the #1 overall defense in the NFL and smoked them like a cheap Havana.

Can't wait for him to get after that not-so-vaunted Dallas defense. Has anyone ever put up 84 points in a game?

Just now, vaff84 said:

In a game where half the defense was out with injuries. That’s the only reason that game was close. They had so many defensive injuries, and wore down in the fourth quarter, and the Giants came back.

It’s as if people don’t watch the games. It was obvious to anyone that watched it took injuries before nyg could get going. 

Just now, skippyx said:

Wow, Russell Wilson with a very uncharacteristic awful interception.

Good. Good...

2 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

He just played the #1 overall defense in the NFL and smoked them like a cheap Havana.

Can't wait for him to get after that not-so-vaunted Dallas defense. Has anyone ever put up 84 points in a game?

With Brock starting hahahahahahahahahaha

Brock plays defense?

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

It’s as if people don’t watch the games. It was obvious to anyone that watched it took injuries before nyg could get going. 

He's too stupid to realize that the 4 teams Dallas has beaten the Eagles have also beaten

So if the Eagles haven't beaten anyone then neither has Dallas

5 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

:lol: 

Surely you're not bragging because you got to face Trevor Simian...

This guy just doesn’t watch football. You can’t tell me there is much of a diff between osweiler and siemian :lol:

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

This guy just doesn’t watch football. You can’t tell me there is much of a diff between osweiler and siemian :lol:

It's not even about the difference between Osweiler and Siemian to me. It's the utter stupidity of mentioning the QB when replying to a post about dominating the #1 ranked defense in football.

Last time I checked, Brock was 5-3 as Denver's starter and 8-6 as Houston's starter.

Siemian is 11-10 as an NFL QB.

If you think there is a big difference then this is us laughing at you. :lol::roll::lol:

1 minute ago, metalhead0043 said:

I think they said it was fighting, but really it was AJ Green that started throwing punches. It probably wasn't warranted for Jalen Ramsey to be ejected.

I think they should suspend any ref who sees imaginary punches and ejects a player because that ref is delusional.