AlpineEagle

Week 9: Raiders @ Dolphins

I've got what is probably a dumb question. When did Miami stop playing in Joe Robbie Stadium? Or is that Joe Robbie Stadium with a makeover and new name?

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I've got what is probably a dumb question. When did Miami stop playing in Joe Robbie Stadium? Or is that Joe Robbie Stadium with a makeover and new name?

They’re such a random team.

10 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Same place. Just has had more work done than Caitlin Jenner. 

2 minutes ago, skoods said:

Same place. Just has had more work done than Caitlin Jenner. 

Gotcha.

Broncos lose. Chiefs lose. Raiders win. It helps their chances.

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Two bad teams... Oakland keep their wildcard hopes alive? 

At this point and the way chiefs/broncos are playing they are still very much alive to win division. 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

At this point and the way chiefs/broncos are playing they are still very much alive to win division. 

Very true... Although that's not what we want. We want this Oakland team to be down and out when they face us! ? 

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

I think the Broncos are out of it after the thrashing we gave them yesterday.  Without solid QB play... or any QB play it's tough to envision them clawing back.

Oakland on the other hand do have a good QB in Carr, and the Chiefs look to be faltering as of late.  Even if they don't win the division, the current wild card teams in the AFC are less than inspiring.