Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 10: Seahawks @ Cardinals

That seemed too easy

Also looked like another knee injury. Damn how many is that this season?

And straight to commercial:rolleyes:

Man come on. Teams like Seattle get so lucky. Like with Ellington creating his own damn fumble...

Wow. I was not expecting them to overturn that. I guess Collinsworth's explanation does make sense though, it is consistent with the rule that often overturns touchdowns. Sherman wouldn't be questioning it if it was overturning a AZ TD though lol.

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I missed it what was the reason for overturn

They said he was in the couldn't maintain possession in the process of the catch, he was stumbling and falling during the catch.

Didn't matter, idiots went for it on 4th and couldn't get it.

8 minutes ago, OrlandoEagles23 said:

Didn't matter, idiots went for it on 4th and couldn't get it.

That was a good move. They tried to get back in game.

11 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

That was a good move. They tried to get back in game.

Yea it was either way since the other option was to punt lol, I thought they were closer to endzone.

It's cool that they made a statue for Tillman, I've never liked that particular 'pose' that they picked though.

I think they could have done better.

Just now, metalhead0043 said:

The Seahawks have Matt Tobin playing LT? What a disaster.

i mean this really shouldnt be a 5 point game against the cardinals who have drew stanton at QB. he is awful. i live out in arizona now so i see a bunch of cardinals games, guy is bad.

the seahawks have issues on both sides of the ball. line cannot protect nor can it run the ball. defense is banged up upfront and the secondary isnt as great as it used to be

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i mean this really shouldnt be a 5 point game against the cardinals who have drew stanton at QB. he is awful. i live out in arizona now so i see a bunch of cardinals games, guy is bad.

the seahawks have issues on both sides of the ball. line cannot protect nor can it run the ball. defense is banged up upfront and the secondary isnt as great as it used to be

Yea, amazes me how much the media goes in on them too. I mean they're not horrible, but they're really not that much of a threat from the looks of it.

2 minutes ago, OrlandoEagles23 said:

Yea, amazes me how much the media goes in on them too. I mean they're not horrible, but they're really not that much of a threat from the looks of it.

they are really still tough to beat at home, but really they arent nearly as good as they were 3-4 years ago. a lot of their guys are older now and not in their peak. really only baldwin, wilson, graham and richardson are in the peaks of their career. bennett, sherman, thomas and even chancellor are in their primes but not at the height they were 2-3 years ago.