Sign in to follow this  
UK_EaglesFan89

Philadelphia for the Bowl

Yes I know I know I'm getting ahead of myself... But I've made myself a promise that if the Eagles make the Bowl I'm coming to Philly to watch with the greatest fans in the world. 

So... Where are people going to watch the game?! 

7 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

slow-down1.jpg.b1a4c3e15fc604c56c134de4c0db6e65.jpg

Sorry sorry I can't help it. I'm trying I'm trying. But I'm also trying to be prepared just in case I have to make last minute plans! 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yes I know I know I'm getting ahead of myself... But I've made myself a promise that if the Eagles make the Bowl I'm coming to Philly to watch with the greatest fans in the world. 

So... Where are people going to watch the game?! 

I would imagine Xfinity Live down by the stadium complex would have a viewing party.  If it does indeed happen, if it is anything like watching a Flyers playoff game down there, Opt to reserve seats or the upper level VIP area ( if they make it available).  Or you could just stay on the plane a little longer and head to "the bowl"

33 minutes ago, aziz15 said:

I would imagine Xfinity Live down by the stadium complex would have a viewing party.  If it does indeed happen, if it is anything like watching a Flyers playoff game down there, Opt to reserve seats or the upper level VIP area ( if they make it available).  Or you could just stay on the plane a little longer and head to "the bowl"

I thought about going to the Bowl but tickets will be so expensive... So what is the next best thing? Going to Philly and watching the game with the greatest fans on earth and being there when the whole city goes crazy as Wentz hoists that Lombardi above his head. 

Oh get a grip NFL! What an experience that would be to fill the Linc to watch on the big screen. And you would know roughly how many fans were there so use that in your viewing figures! 

On 11/14/2017 at 5:52 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh get a grip NFL! What an experience that would be to fill the Linc to watch on the big screen. And you would know roughly how many fans were there so use that in your viewing figures! 

Right? The Linc holds roughly 70,000... So if the stadium is full you can add that number to the amount you get from TV ratings. It shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.