The Norseman

Cowgirls Got Smoked!

Gotts feel good for Beathard today. Dude has taken a pounding all year. Then team trades for Garoppolo, even tho he hasnt proven anything.

I'm not gonna bash Prescott because he's still pretty good but he reminds me of a bigger Alex Smith.  

Zeke should have been Rookie of the year last season.

I think I'll listen to Skip Bayless a full 10 minutes tomorrow instead of the usual 5 min weekly.  It should be high comedy.

4 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

I think I'll listen to Skip Bayless a full 10 minutes tomorrow instead of the usual 5 min weekly.  It should be high comedy.

I don't know how you do it?  I cant stand that guy and not because he's a Dallas homer.  He just says ridiculous stuff to get attention.

Really wish people wouldn't watch his show or follow or message him on social media so his show gets cancelled and we never have to hear from him again.

3 minutes ago, RepPhilly said:

I don't know how you do it?  I cant stand that guy and not because he's a Dallas homer.  He just says ridiculous stuff to get attention.

Really wish people wouldn't watch his show or follow or message him on social media so his show gets cancelled and we never have to hear from him again.

He's the quintessential Cowboy fan and I bathe in his tears.  5 minutes a week is all i can stand, but it's delicious while it lasts.

28 minutes ago, jfluke said:

Gotts feel good for Beathard today. Dude has taken a pounding all year. Then team trades for Garoppolo, even tho he hasnt proven anything.

Damn, wrong thread.  Lol

2 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

Cockroaches going into hiding. MIA!

Yeppers . . . this ensures no visible Cowpie gear for at least the next few weeks . . . 

19 minutes ago, Sturm said:

That team looks so trash without Zeke.. Man..

That team is garbage without Smith at LT and Lee at Linebacker. 

Sean Lee is basically a QB at defense. Amazing coverage skills, amazing tackling, and instincts. Oh, and the durability of Kevin Kolb. 

42 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

Cockroaches going into hiding. MIA!

Like the NFL website.  This morning it was Cowboys this, Cowboys that.  Now there is no mention of the game, nor anything about the Falcons crushing the supposedly great team.

1 hour ago, RepPhilly said:

I'm not gonna bash Prescott because he's still pretty good but he reminds me of a bigger Alex Smith.  

Zeke should have been Rookie of the year last season.

He's actually smaller, but chunkier, and lacks the arm strength of Alex Smith

3 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

The excuses will be glorious.

A lot of fans are putting the L solely on Green, and he absolutely played terrible, but watching all the sacks over again I don't think the 2nd and 3rd ones are on him. The rest are but at the same time Garret didn't seem to make any adjustments to give the kid any help, Dak didn't utilize the pocket the way he should have, obviously a blindside rusher makes that harder, but we see good QB's feel pressure all the time and slide accordingly. The Dallas defense also decided it wanted to make an even stronger case that they suck unless Lee is in the game. You can not allow ONE player to dictate how you perform as an offense or defense. 

Every team except maybe 2 or 3 has dealt with major injuries, and I can't wait for Shannon Sharpe to let Skyyyyyyuppp know about it!

15 minutes ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Are Lee and Smith going to play next week?

I think Lee was a hamstring, so it will depend on severity. I am not sure what kept Smith out.

1 minute ago, OrlandoEagles23 said:

I think Lee was a hamstring, so it will depend on severity. I am not sure what kept Smith out.

Apparently it was his back. The hamstring couldn't have been too bad if they kept Lee in uniform the whole game.