Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] Analyzing Darby's Return, Adding Ellerbe

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

With Ellerbe my first thoughts are how well is he running? We needed a LB. Going for the often injured guy makes sense. Any other talented player would already have a team. It wasn’t time to bring in the unproven young player. Probably looking at needing him to contribute only like 20 percent of the defensive snaps.

Yeah,even if it's only a few snaps a game,we can use him to rest other LB's.We needed the depth-Howie delivered

s

43 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

PRob pops in the slot some,Graham comes in at S, Bradham moves to MLB. Jenkins it seems plays both S spots,the slot,And LBer. What I really think of with Jenkins is Monsterback. The versatility and multiplicity of many of the players makes it hard to read. Which is fantastic!

Ham knows  his line-ups lol

9 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

Agreed, i'd really like to get a small cushion over them so that we play them at home! Rooting for whomever plays against Rams, Saints and Vikes from here on out. We only have a 1 game lead over the three of them. It needs to be more.

Vikes playing ok,but who have they played? Their division is weak.I see NP taking the vikes out behind the shed.Beating the Rams AWAY right after the Seattle game are the big tests for me

Sherman to Seattle is a great move for them.Knows the team,should have NP fitting back in.Alshon vs Sherman? Bloodbath match-up

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Vikes playing ok,but who have they played? Their division is weak.I see NP taking the vikes out behind the shed.Beating the Rams AWAY right after the Seattle game are the big tests for me

I don't disagree but if they end up with a better record than us it won't matter who they played, they'll have the advantage in Week 1. Don't get me wrong, i think we can beat all of them but i also realize nothing's guaranteed. Cushion baby, gimme some!

Just now, Swoopin' said:

I don't disagree but if they end up with a better record than us it won't matter who they played, they'll have the advantage in Week 1. Don't get me wrong, i think we can beat all of them but i also realize nothing's guaranteed. Cushion baby, gimme some!

Cold in Philly,cold in Minnesota.Think we beat them anyplace(aka not worried there)

3 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

We wouldn't be playing them week 1 anyways

Not worried about the Vikes at any point.Possibly we play Carolina again if we don't get HF.Plaing NO in the dome would the the one that worries me the most,but let's get there first

2 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

BTW i  am predicting we see Foles before the DAL game is over! :towel:

Hope not.I'd like to make a STATEMENT with a blowout.We need to embarrass them again-BIG.Nice psych advantage later

If Foles is in the game it's because the statement has already been made! lol  I honestly think we could duplicate the DEN game this week. I want turkeys thrown on the field everytime we sack dak

3 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

If Foles is in the game it's because the statement has already been made! lol  I honestly think we could duplicate the DEN game this week. I want turkeys thrown on the field everytime we sack dak

Dang,doing that we could have an operation for the  homeless TG feast after the game HAHAHA.If I went it would be "alcohol,tobacco,firearms....who's bringing the chips?" 

Look at this beauty on BTB:

Just win out!

Beginning with the Eagles this week, I don’t see a team on our schedule we can’t beat. Only need 1 other team to beat the Eagles. Probably not going to beat the Giants but if the Cowboys win out and both teams end up 12-4 then we still win the division with a 6-0 record and probably end up the #1 seed. Seattle and Green Bay look a lot different without Richard Sherman and Aaron Rodgers.

Of course we have to win without Sean Lee but it’s about time for Jaylon Smith to put on the Godbacker suit anyway.

Oh yeah and of course the Redskins and Eagles tend to beat themselves.

34 minutes ago, Swoopin' said:

Look at this beauty on BTW:

They can keep dreaming. This year is different for sure. Highly doubt we beat ourselves. Someone is delusional haha

Swoop - we'll prolly see Foles vs Cooper Rush, Dak won't be standing or just tired from avoiding out pass rush.

6 hours ago, Swoopin' said:

yeah i don't wanna see them in the dome. Climate control should be banned in NFL!

Not so sure. Wentz played in a dome at college. The outdoor elements might be his biggest hurdle remaining to overcome.