AlpineEagle

Week 11: Titans @ Steelers

Ok.  So this game may be over.

Truth is, I don't want to see the Steelers in the Super Bowl.  I'll be watching the game with a lifelong friend who is a Steelers fan.  And I'd rather have my friends on my side than against me.  To me, the one-side-against-the-other-side bit makes for a less enjoyable time.

And since the Eagles are going to be there...

1 minute ago, ilikepargo said:

Ok.  So this game may be over.

Truth is, I don't want to see the Steelers in the Super Bowl.  I'll be watching the game with a lifelong friend who is a Steelers fan.  And I'd rather have my friends on my side than against me.  To me, the one-side-against-the-other-side bit makes for a less enjoyable time.

And since the Eagles are going to be there...

I like the competition...and I've always wanted an all-PA super bowl. 

13 minutes ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

Mariota's got some potential... but this is rough

He's ok, but so far he just hasn't lived up to expectations.

1 hour ago, ilikepargo said:

He's ok, but so far he just hasn't lived up to expectations.

He can't read a defense to save his own life. He was attrocious tonight. 

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Sky Cam for most plays, sucks.

Loved the SkyCam, was really cool to see the trench battle better, see routes develop with the coverage and see what the qb was seeing. For example that first pick he threw you could see it develop and before he even threw it I was like "wow he better be perfect here" because you can see the coverage under and over. Really cool way to watch. 

44 minutes ago, SpartaKick said:

Loved the SkyCam, was really cool to see the trench battle better, see routes develop with the coverage and see what the qb was seeing. For example that first pick he threw you could see it develop and before he even threw it I was like "wow he better be perfect here" because you can see the coverage under and over. Really cool way to watch. 

I hated it. On a 2D TV there's no depth to be able to tell what's happening in terms of yardage. Hopefully, it's a gimmick whose time has come, and now gone.

7 hours ago, ilikepargo said:

Truth is, I don't want to see the Steelers in the Super Bowl.  

I don't want the Steelers to make the Bowl because I just don't like them... I don't know why but I never have. I think it's because of Big Ben. I can't stand that guy. 

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I hated it. On a 2D TV there's no depth to be able to tell what's happening in terms of yardage. Hopefully, it's a gimmick whose time has come, and now gone.

Fair enough. I didn't really have a problem with it, all that matters is you know how far they need for a first down imo. I really enjoyed seeing the coverage and routes develop and the qb progressions (or lack of for Mariota)

3 hours ago, SpartaKick said:

Fair enough. I didn't really have a problem with it, all that matters is you know how far they need for a first down imo. I really enjoyed seeing the coverage and routes develop and the qb progressions (or lack of for Mariota)

As a supplemental view, it would be ok. A few downs here and there. Not as the primary view though.

With all the Weapons Ben has ...  they did not play as well as they should as of  late .  

14 hours ago, ilikepargo said:

Except that now Ben has remembered how to play... for now.

OQD = Older QB Dementia = Remembers how to play now & then.

Meanwhile, Tom Brady is five years older and is as good as ever, somehow.