AlpineEagle

Week 11: Titans @ Steelers

Recommended Posts

Ok.  So this game may be over.

Truth is, I don't want to see the Steelers in the Super Bowl.  I'll be watching the game with a lifelong friend who is a Steelers fan.  And I'd rather have my friends on my side than against me.  To me, the one-side-against-the-other-side bit makes for a less enjoyable time.

And since the Eagles are going to be there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ilikepargo said:

Ok.  So this game may be over.

Truth is, I don't want to see the Steelers in the Super Bowl.  I'll be watching the game with a lifelong friend who is a Steelers fan.  And I'd rather have my friends on my side than against me.  To me, the one-side-against-the-other-side bit makes for a less enjoyable time.

And since the Eagles are going to be there...

I like the competition...and I've always wanted an all-PA super bowl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

Mariota's got some potential... but this is rough

He's ok, but so far he just hasn't lived up to expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ilikepargo said:

He's ok, but so far he just hasn't lived up to expectations.

He can't read a defense to save his own life. He was attrocious tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Sky Cam for most plays, sucks.

Loved the SkyCam, was really cool to see the trench battle better, see routes develop with the coverage and see what the qb was seeing. For example that first pick he threw you could see it develop and before he even threw it I was like "wow he better be perfect here" because you can see the coverage under and over. Really cool way to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SpartaKick said:

Loved the SkyCam, was really cool to see the trench battle better, see routes develop with the coverage and see what the qb was seeing. For example that first pick he threw you could see it develop and before he even threw it I was like "wow he better be perfect here" because you can see the coverage under and over. Really cool way to watch. 

I hated it. On a 2D TV there's no depth to be able to tell what's happening in terms of yardage. Hopefully, it's a gimmick whose time has come, and now gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ilikepargo said:

Truth is, I don't want to see the Steelers in the Super Bowl.  

I don't want the Steelers to make the Bowl because I just don't like them... I don't know why but I never have. I think it's because of Big Ben. I can't stand that guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I hated it. On a 2D TV there's no depth to be able to tell what's happening in terms of yardage. Hopefully, it's a gimmick whose time has come, and now gone.

Fair enough. I didn't really have a problem with it, all that matters is you know how far they need for a first down imo. I really enjoyed seeing the coverage and routes develop and the qb progressions (or lack of for Mariota)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SpartaKick said:

Fair enough. I didn't really have a problem with it, all that matters is you know how far they need for a first down imo. I really enjoyed seeing the coverage and routes develop and the qb progressions (or lack of for Mariota)

As a supplemental view, it would be ok. A few downs here and there. Not as the primary view though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the Weapons Ben has ...  they did not play as well as they should as of  late .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ilikepargo said:

Except that now Ben has remembered how to play... for now.

OQD = Older QB Dementia = Remembers how to play now & then.

Meanwhile, Tom Brady is five years older and is as good as ever, somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now