NE.Jon

NFL investigating Jameis Winston for allegedly groping an Uber driver

On 11/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Look at Desean in the background... he's like :huh: 

Everybody in the frame is like WTF

Maybe winston forgot they were going to play football and thought they were on camera for a televised gang rape.

Dude is unhinged.

7 hours ago, Utebird said:

I was ready to flame winston because hes a tool but too many holes in this womens story that dont add up, which is sad because it lessens the credibility of those who do share their shame when being victimized.

Flame him anyway he is a jackarse

On 11/18/2017 at 11:06 AM, NE.Jon said:

His statement   

"I believe the driver was confused as to the number of passengers in the car and who was sitting next to her"

:blink:

On 11/19/2017 at 6:41 AM, Mat said:

My guess is a former college teammate. There is already a huge hole in the story with the driver originally saying it was just Winston while Darby is saying their were 3 like Winston. Apparently Uber had a record of 3 passengers on the ride as well.

Eagles' Darby vouches for Winston's innocence http://es.pn/2mH6OXN
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

ESPN article I just read. 

Hopefully not Nigel Bradham.

41 minutes ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

The wrinkle in this is the fact that apparently Ronald Darby was in the car too.

It was already confirmed Darby was not in car whole time .  Also the suspension has nothing to do with not reporting. Its to do the incident . 

10 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

We can mark week 2 as a win Eagle_smiley.jpg ^_^

I already have 16 of the 17 weeks marked as a win (minus the bye week, of course), along with the last 3 weeks of the post season.

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

We can mark week 2 as a win Eagle_smiley.jpg ^_^

Probably could have anyways. Winston and that team are overrated

19 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think that's confirmed yet? The NFL website is saying several games? 

I don't know if it's confirmed, but that's what I read on PFT.

Bucs front office has got to be seriously doubting whether this guy can be the franchise quarterback they drafted him to be. Between injuries, inconsistent play and his atrocious behavior, he’s been more a detriment than an asset. 

If I were the Bucs, even recognizing how hard it is to find a boba fide franchise QB, I’d begin plans to move in another direction. 

12 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Probably could have anyways. Winston and that team are overrated

4 hours ago, GoBirds2015 said:

Bucs front office has got to be seriously doubting whether this guy can be the franchise quarterback they drafted him to be. Between injuries, inconsistent play and his atrocious behavior, he’s been more a detriment than an asset. 

If I were the Bucs, even recognizing how hard it is to find a boba fide franchise QB, I’d begin plans to move in another direction. 

Do you think Buccaneers pay him? If they don't go in desperation mode, they won't. I wouldn't.

59 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Do you think Buccaneers pay him? If they don't go in desperation mode, they won't. I wouldn't.

They might out of desperation, I sure wouldnt

1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

They might out of desperation, I sure wouldnt

They could get Nick Foles via trade or FA. He's better than Winston. Although (apparently) Foles turned down Buccaneers (and Colts) last offseason and went to Eagles. 

On 6/22/2018 at 10:54 AM, gameshowfan91 said:

Now’s the time to start looking in another direction before they have to commit to him long term. He’s not the kind of guy that’s going to accept a Blake Bortles bridge/prove it type of deal. 

Foles is 29 years old and is the reigning..... defending..... Super Bowl MVP.... 

Fleece em. 

HAHAH  I am 3 for 3 so far on calling early suspensions.:P  Its usually where there is smoke there is fire .... This is an all out forest fire ahah . Bucs should be smart and just wash there hands of him now .... he is coming up on pay day time. Bucs would be a great place for Foles to go as well . Maybe we can make a good trade and both Ealges and Foles make out well