EagleJoe8

Week 11 Open Discussion.

4 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

These 4pm games suck

All AFC teams :thumbsdown:

Taylor held on to the ball way too long and got strip-sacked by Bosa, returned for a TD. 47-10 now.

I have to believe that Elway is going to can Vance Joseph before the end of the season.  The Broncos are struggling at home against Cincy.:unsure:

The AFC West is a huge disappointment. The Chiefs are terrible over the past month. The Broncos are a train wreck.  The Raiders are horrible. The Chargers might be the best team in that division and they are going to finally get out of last place today.  The Patriots and Steelers are the only two teams that are legit in that conference.

Just now, metalhead0043 said:

TD Bills. Probably would have been a competitive game had Tyrod Taylor been in from the get-go.

McDermott overreacted to the loss last week. Truth is, the Bills have been playing over their heads all year.  But, it was stupid of them to go to Peterman for this week's game.  McDermott might have trouble now getting player support back after this.

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

These 4pm games suck

its cause the west coast teams this year really arent very good. the chiefs, rams and seahawks are the only ones that are good. the raiders, broncos, chargers, cardinals and niners arent very good and they are the late game when they are at home

1 hour ago, CaliEagle said:

McDermott overreacted to the loss last week. Truth is, the Bills have been playing over their heads all year.  But, it was stupid of them to go to Peterman for this week's game.  McDermott might have trouble now getting player support back after this.

it really wasnt just last week. this goes back to the jets game on thursday night. the offense was horrible that night and it followed up the next week. this week they looked atrocious yet again. i think the bills were smoke and mirrors to start the season and the league has an incredible way of catching up to you at some point.

In my mind, the league gave the Eagles no help today. We need to take care of business the next four games.

5 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

If I was a Bills fan I would be pissed. Your team was still in contention for a playoff spot, then you decide to pull the plug on your best QB. What a Fing moron, thank god Lurie didn't hire this knee-jerk imbecile...

On November 19, 2017 at 4:02 PM, BCEagle said:

Vikings have only one conference loss, bro. They are our closest competition, and there is nothing we can do to stop them except keeping winning and pray.

You know what time it is. It's time to say had the Rams beaten the Vikings, we would be playing for the number one seed this week.