Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 12: Vikings @ Lions (Thanksgiving)

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

I would have deferred.

yup so would i. then the play calling was pretty bad. a 1.5 yard pass and followed with a pass short of the first down line by 1.5 yards.

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

great 3 and out by vikes

go lions ? 

poor play calls the entire series. why even through to the tight end at the line of scrimmage asking him to out run a safety and linebacker when he cant agaisnt this defense. might as well just run the ball

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

lions look like they are about to get run out of the building in this game.

Yep. That Diggs conversion was a "will" play.  He caught the ball short, but wasn't going to be denied.. The Lions aren't showing any resistance so far.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Yep. That Diggs conversion was a "will" play.  He caught the ball short, but wasn't going to be denied.. The Lions aren't showing any resistance so far.

which is shocking cause their playoff hopes might depend on this game and they still have a shot at the division. if they beat the vikings they are a game behind and hold the tiebreaker with the easier schedule down the stretch then the vikings

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

I just don't think Keenum is as good as he's appeared

he is a solid QB, but has some really good weapons in thielen, diggs, rudolph and mckinnon/murray

How can you leave Rudolph alone like that when he is exactly who they look for in goal line situations?  The Lions aren't going to sniff the playoffs this year playing like this.

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I just don't think Keenum is as good as he's appeared

He's not. But Bridgewater is not as good as the "Legend of Teddy Bridgewater" seems to say he is either.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

at least the vikings have to go to atlanta and the panthers the next two weeks. im doubting they get through that part of the schedule without a loss.

It depends on which Cam shows up.