AlpineEagle

Week 12: Chargers @ Cowboys (Thanksgiving)

Like I said in the other thread, Dak and Foles is the adequate comparison. Dak doesn't belong in the same stratosphere as Wentz.

3 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Hate to say it, but he obviously does not want to throw it down the field

He CAN’T throw it downfield. There’s a reason Dez hasn’t been close to the same player with Dak at QB.

1 minute ago, NE.Jon said:

Its thanksgiving ... So I feel grateful I have Wentz  and Glad its not Dak.   So today I really do  :D 

Dak is pissing me off, but if Dallas had Wentz, they’d still be in the same spot overall

1 minute ago, Stephen1 said:

Dak is pissing me off, but if Dallas had Wentz, they’d still be in the same spot overall

Wentz can throw past 10 yards. Sorry Buddy but Dak is not close to elite.

4 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

I may black out the eagle on my new avatar and keep it after the bet is over...but i’m Not jumping ship! 

You're just living a lie... we're here for you when you're ready...

2 minutes ago, Damanick10 said:

Wentz can throw past 10 yards. Sorry Buddy but Dak is not close to elite.

Never said Dak was elite, Wentz had more turnovers than td’s last year when he had junk around him, so save me the Jesus routine. Yeah, Dallas would be a little better, but overall, they’d still suck 

Never said Dak was elite, Wentz had more turnovers than td’s last year when he had junk around him, so save me the Jesus routine. Yeah, Dallas would be a little better, but overall, they’d still suck 

keep referring to last year, its because there's no growth in Dak this year.

4 minutes ago, brainstormsounds said:

Not true at all, where's the second year growth in Dak like with Wentz and Goff?

Up until 2 weeks ago he had shown growth. He’s a bus driver though...a middle of the road bus driver until proven otherwise

yes but he was a rookie last year  and Also  had a rookie HC  which mean new system .... not like dak where he was put inot a team already built for Tony that proved it can win 

Just now, Stephen1 said:

Wentz was a rookie last year. A rookie that played in the FCS. Unlike Dak, he got much better between year one and year two...

2 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Up until 2 weeks ago he had shown growth. He’s a bus driver though...a middle of the road bus driver until proven otherwise

two weeks ago , before the swoon his numbers were inferior to his rookie year. now they're much worse.

Trust me, I've been tracking it. A full yard less per completion, lower completion percentage, lower td to int ration. And that was before the last few weeks.

Love seeing Dak get exposed AGAIN. And Stephen1 still riding is di-k until the very end. :roll::roll:

Dak is nothing without the attention Zeke commands. 

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Dallas hitched their wagon to an average QB and an idiot RB.

Yeah, after a rookie of the year performance and a mvp lile performance from those two they should have cut them and brought Romo back.

Dak has already shown he can play with a running game...they just need to fix that this off-season. He was on pace for 39/8 until he got he hurt...I wouldn’t throw him out

1 minute ago, brainstormsounds said:

two weeks ago , before the swoon his numbers were inferior to his rookie year. now they're much worse.

No they wern’t, he had 23/4 his rookie year, was on pace for 39/8....that’s not inferior.

No they wern’t, he had 23/4 his rookie year, was on pace for 39/8....that’s not inferior.

you quoted one number and threw a projection in their. Wheres the rebuttal to the other nunmbers?

He was basically Foles in Chips first year, now he's regressing to the mean.

Dak hasn't grown, I'm not going to argue this with you. Enjoy your Qb, I know I'm enjoying mine.

Yeah, after a rookie of the year performance and a mvp lile performance from those two they should have cut them and brought Romo back.

Dak has already shown he can play with a running game...they just need to fix that this off-season. He was on pace for 39/8 until he got he hurt...I wouldn’t throw him out

should of gave him some compition though ... not just hand a 4th round pick the keys after one good season .

7 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

And in what universe was Dak on pace for 39 Td this season, unless you're counting rushing Tds? after 8 games he had 16 passing TDs....