Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlpineEagle

Week 12: Giants @ Redskins (Thanksgiving)

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How does the idiot coach not call a time out there? :lol: 

Isnt there a rule about not calling back-to-back TOs? Shouldnt have had to anyway

Just now, jfluke said:

Isnt there a rule about not calling back-to-back TOs? Shouldnt have had to anyway

Yup :roll: 

I just turned it on and saw that. Can't get any worse. 

1 minute ago, jfluke said:

I haven't been watching, so that's the first play I saw. So if the Redskins had already called a time out, then that makes sense.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How does the idiot coach not call a time out there? :lol: 

:lol:..They call a timeout to go for it, then get a delay of game, and I don't mean a delay of game where maybe the QB takes too much tim, or a player forgets to run out there, there was 8 seconds on the play clock a d the coaches had not called a play.....if my team had not gotten smoked by 20+ points I'd really point and laugh.

jesus, outside of the browns, Dallas, NY and the skins look like the 3 worst teams in football

I hope this game ends in a tie. Wont really help Skins with playoffs, still hurts Giants in draft :lol:

You know how every year, two teams face each other late in the season and both are trying to tank to get a better draft pick? What if we made it so that every point one team scored would count for the other team? For example, when Dallas plays the Giants later this year, I'm pretty sure both will be trying to lose out. What if every Dallas TD added 6 more points for the Giants and vice versa? That would result in some pretty sweet meaningless games.

yep, I'm bored as hell watching this game.

1 minute ago, westcoast_cj said:

The Giants RB runs for 9 yards.  3rd and 1 call a pass.  Eli sacked.  Genius. 

That meathead Doug Peterson looks like Bill Walsh compared to Garrett, Gruden and Mcadoo

1 minute ago, BCEagle said:

You know how every year, two teams face each other late in the season and both are trying to tank to get a better draft pick? What if we made it so that every point one team scored would count for the other team? For example, when Dallas plays the Giants later this year, I'm pretty sure both will be trying to lose out. What if every Dallas TD added 6 more points for the Giants and vice versa? That would result in some pretty sweet meaningless games.

yep, I'm bored as hell watching this game.

Like Dallas is going to score a td....

1 minute ago, Stephen1 said:

:lol:..They call a timeout to go for it, then get a delay of game, and I don't mean a delay of game where maybe the QB takes too much tim, or a player forgets to run out there, there was 8 seconds on the play clock a d the coaches had not called a play.....if my team had not gotten smoked by 20+ points I'd really point and laugh.

jesus, outside of the browns, Dallas, NY and the skins look like the 3 worst teams in football

I have thought back to 2004 a times and had wished that the NFC East had been as tough as it had been back in the 80's and 90's. Because if the Eagles had gotten out of the NFC East and made it to the Super Bowl, there was no team they couldn't beat (in that case). Back in the day, any team coming out of the East was really well battle tested and hardened against all foes.

2004 though, the East was way too easy. So this year, I was thinking that anyone that got out of the East would have a really good shot against anyone else. But these last few weeks are making the East look like 2004 again.

Just now, jfluke said:

I cant tell if Giants O is bad because of the QB, or the WRs

Eli looks physically shot

1 minute ago, jfluke said:

I cant tell if Giants O is bad because of the QB, or the WRs

i swear the wr's have had like six drops

Just now, Stephen1 said:

and very unmotivated

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I have thought back to 2004 a times and had wished that the NFC East had been as tough as it had been back in the 80's and 90's. Because if the Eagles had gotten out of the NFC East and made it to the Super Bowl, there was no team they couldn't beat (in that case). Back in the day, any team coming out of the East was really well battle tested and hardened against all foes.

2004 though, the East was way too easy. So this year, I was thinking that anyone that got out of the East would have a really good shot against anyone else. But these last few weeks are making the East look like 2004 again.

The 49ers spent years coming out of a cupcake division and won some rings, so I think either way is fine

Just now, Stephen1 said:

He does. But look at who/what he's throwing to. 30 drops on the year, 4 more tonight?

5 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Gruden is clearly the worst coach in this division. 

Idk, X's and O's wise he would run circles around Garrett