AlpineEagle

Week 12: Giants @ Redskins (Thanksgiving)

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Why was this scheduled for today?

Did anyone really think the giants would be as bad as they are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

The Redskins are actually better than their record would indicate.

We know they let us down against the saints and Vikings :nonono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

go giants! :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

So who are we going for 

going to be qb's in the upcoming draft, giants win will make them pay for eli's replacement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

go giants! :thumbsup:

going to be qb's in the upcoming draft, giants win will make them pay for eli's replacement

 

IMO, we hope that Eli throws for 500 yards so that there's a controversy about whether to replace him or not, and that Cousins does the same so that Washington has to pay him bigger money. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wyote said:

 

IMO, we hope that Eli throws for 500 yards so that there's a controversy about whether to replace him or not, and that Cousins does the same so that Washington has to pay him bigger money. 

 

lol, i can go with that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Doctson open and 1 yard short; should’ve been first down :lol:

skins turn it over on fourth and fail 

#84 was open for a 1st down on 4th & 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the Skins fans crying now that Kirk has no targets ....... Do they think when they have to drop 30 million a year on him that will change   hahahahahahahahah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Does this game even impact our playoff chances? We sweeped Skins and Giants suck

It might have mattered if the Redskins beat the Saints, but no. We are hoping the Giants win for lower draft position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

I love the Skins fans crying now that Kirk has no targets ....... Do they think when they have to drop 30 million a year on him that will change   hahahahahahahahah 

If I was a Redskins fan, I'd want him gone. He's shown us he's not worth it. He's just average. $30 million a year is way too much (would be hilarious if he got that). Even with D. Jackson and P. Garcon, he couldn't get job done. 4-6 team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now