ncmalko1

Super Bowl in Minneapolis?

Why? Its going to be absolutely FREEZING there. The SB weekend experience is fantastic but with negative degree weather it doesnt seem so appealing. But if we make it to the big game I'll be fine :)

Could you imagine playing the Vikings in the NFC Championships and winning? Back to back games in freezing cold Minneapolis. Keep the games in LA, Phoenix and Miami!

Yeah. I mean its a dome but who the hell wants to visit minnesota in february. Totally not thinking of the fans. Personally i think a special stadium should be built for it in a state with no pro sports like kentucky, mew mexico, or hawaii. Either there or keywest. Have the pro bowl, super bowl, draft, and some preseason games there as well as any game 7s in hockey, mlb, or the nba, the ncaa football and basketball championships. Just make it the big event center. 

2 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Isn't it a dome?

Can't exactly be in the dome all weekend.

I agree they should keep the games in warm areas -- who the hell wants to walk around all weekend in -67 degree weather. Not this guy.

32 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Yeah. I mean its a dome but who the hell wants to visit minnesota in february. Totally not thinking of the fans. Personally i think a special stadium should be built for it in a state with no pro sports like kentucky, mew mexico, or hawaii. Either there or keywest. Have the pro bowl, super bowl, draft, and some preseason games there as well as any game 7s in hockey, mlb, or the nba, the ncaa football and basketball championships. Just make it the big event center. 

Kentucky?  Why the hell would anyone visit Kentucky?  

They should of kept the Rams and the Chargers in their respective cities and built a special stadium in LA.  LA is all about entertainment anyway and even non sports fans watch the superbowl.  Would of been a nice fit.  But eh...  oh well...

What’s up with all of these awful random threads lately. Goodness gracious we’re falling apart. 

Worried about playing in the "freezing cold” with a heated state of the art closed stadium that’s probably set somewhere in the mid-low 70s. 

2 minutes ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

Kentucky?  Why the hell would anyone visit Kentucky?  

They should of kept the Rams and the Chargers in their respective cities and built a special stadium in LA.  LA is all about entertainment anyway and even non sports fans watch the superbowl.  Would of been a nice fit.  But eh...  oh well...

Kentucky is gorgeous. Have u ever been there? They have no pro sports so it would be a good feature. The derby does well as does their college bball attendance. New Mexico seriously could use the economy boost that it would bring and would help continue with the whole mexico city push.  Hawaii would be great but hard to access. 

Just now, GoEagles614 said:

What’s up with all of these awful random threads lately. Goodness gracious we’re falling apart. 

Worried about playing in the "freezing cold” with a heated state of the art closed stadium that’s probably set somewhere in the mid-low 70s. 

You wanna tailgate in 20 below? 

8 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Kentucky is gorgeous. Have u ever been there? They have no pro sports so it would be a good feature. The derby does well as does their college bball attendance. New Mexico seriously could use the economy boost that it would bring and would help continue with the whole mexico city push.  Hawaii would be great but hard to access. 

I have been there.  I drive through there every year from El Paso to Pennsylvania.  I performed there in Luisville and Lexington back when I used to sing.  Its pretty meh if you ask me.

The SB needs to be somewhere that already has the economy booming.  At least that's what the league will think.  

12 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

You wanna tailgate in 20 below? 

Sure, won’t have any difference on the field conditions or players. Bundle up! 

7 minutes ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

I have been there.  I drive through there every year from El Paso to Pennsylvania.  I performed there in Luisville and Lexington back when I used to sing.  Its pretty meh if you ask me.

The SB needs to be somewhere that already has the economy booming.  At least that's what the league will think.  

Youre likely right on that. Im more a help those in need kind of person than the nfl is lol

Im a singer too morris. Kentucky is a nice nature state. As far as entertainment its a bit limited but i like the drive through there. I absolutey love Cincinnati. So you drive in through the west as opposed to tn/va? I was down in austin from november through april. I just got back to pa the week after the draft lol

6 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Youre likely right on that. Im more a help those in need kind of person than the nfl is lol

Im a singer too morris. Kentucky is a nice nature state. As far as entertainment its a bit limited but i like the drive through there. I absolutey love Cincinnati. So you drive in through the west as opposed to tn/va? I was down in austin from november through april. I just got back to pa the week after the draft lol

I don't sing anymore except for maybe a karaoke performance here and there lol.  Its been forever since I sang professionally so I don't even really got it anymore.  I go to PA every year to visit with family.  I took a different rout earlier this year, going up through Oklahoma city and across and through St Luis.  But usually go across Texas, through Dallas, and up through Little Rock, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, Columbus, and into PA.

I used to live in Meadville, PA (hour and a half north of Pittsburgh off I-79), but moved to El Paso TX about 3 years ago.

1 minute ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

I don't sing anymore except for maybe a karaoke performance here and there lol.  Its been forever since I sang professionally so I don't even really got it anymore.  I go to PA every year to visit with family.  I took a different rout earlier this year, going up through Oklahoma city and across and through St Luis.  But usually go across Texas, through Dallas, and up through Little Rock, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, Columbus, and into PA.

I used to live in Meadville, PA (hour and a half north of Pittsburgh off I-79), but moved to El Paso TX about 3 years ago.

Ah ok is that near erie? I went down that way and came back 81 lol

I went to Minnesota for the eagles game in 2013. Yes it was freezing and snow covered the ground. But the mall of America alone was worth it. That place is wild. 

The game itself sucked hard tho!

1 hour ago, bobbywizdum said:

Key west ??? Cmon man !!!

ive been there and it’s great for vacation BUT u can’t pack 80,000 or more in that town

edit: it’s a lil over 7 square miles and has a population of under 27k

2 hours ago, ncmalko1 said:

Why? Its going to be absolutely FREEZING there. The SB weekend experience is fantastic but with negative degree weather it doesnt seem so appealing. But if we make it to the big game I'll be fine :)

Could you imagine playing the Vikings in the NFC Championships and winning? Back to back games in freezing cold Minneapolis. Keep the games in LA, Phoenix and Miami!

I can imagine that game being in PHILADELPHIA!!!  :slap:

1 hour ago, GoEagles614 said:

This is what happens when eagles fans have nothing to complain about.  Fascinating really...

Minneapolis isn't bad, no? The people are friendly, the women are beautiful, there's plenty of both high and low brow things to see and do.