Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlpineEagle

Week 12: Packers @ Steelers

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

im actually very impressed we won by 28 considering we had 3 turnovers in the game and the second half we just coasted. also the bears have been competitive in almost all their games all year. lost to atlanta by 6 (shouldve won if howard doesnt drop a wide open td), beat the steelers by six. lost to minnesota by 3. beat the ravens by 3. lost by 7 to the packers(had a chance to tie late). beat carolina by 14. lost to the saints by 8, lost to the lions by 3.  really only bucs, packers with rodgers and us blew them out.

Yeah because we played a trash offense nothing impr waive about that imo. I was also annoyed with Jenkins fumble. 

That ? won’t fly in the playoffs or even in any of the next two matchups we have 

1 minute ago, vaff84 said:

Man, Antonio Brown is unreal. I don’t know how that guy does it.

frankly up until the last two weeks he was doing well but the touchdowns just werent there. in the last two games he has 5

Just now, pisceschica said:

Yeah because we played a trash offense nothing impr waive about that imo. I was also annoyed with Jenkins fumble. 

That ? won’t fly in the playoffs or even in any of the next two matchups we have 

i dont disagree their offense isnt nothing to write home about, but their run game is pretty good. it is fifth in the league at 132 yards per game. howard and cohen are dangerous. if trubisky was at a decent level it would probably be that much more effective.

i was looking to see how the eagles did against a good running game and pass catching backs. against the rams we are going to see that and in the playoffs the rams, saints and falcons, vikings all have guys like that

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Yeah because we played a trash offense nothing impr waive about that imo. I was also annoyed with Jenkins fumble

that was simply unacceptable....  :nonono:

:thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, Cthulhu said:

that was simply unacceptable....  :nonono:

:thumbsdown:

Like could you imagine if that happened late on a close game :unsure:

mom hapoy they won but hope they learned from this 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Like could you imagine if that happened late on a close game :unsure:

mom hapoy they won but hope they learned from this 

same with the rb's.... tooo many. duce got some work to do this week

unaceptable!

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I’m drunk so some of my posts are incoherent I can’t even tell you what I meant to say

lol, i'm more drunk than you!  :lol:

Didn’t Chipper not want Davante Adams because he had the smallest hands of any receiver in the draft?

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

if im GB i go for two and the win

Ben will just throw another int ;) and they win with a fg