Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 12: Packers @ Steelers

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

Do you want to see Arron Rodgers in Playoffs? I don't.

i hate my stepfather. his team is the steelers. so F them. they are second only to the cowboys on the hate list.

and really i don't care about rogers

5 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

i hate my stepfather. his team is the steelers. so F them. they are second only to the cowboys on the hate list.

and really i don't care about rogers

You'll care if Eagles see Rodgers in Playoffs and possibly beat Eagles. Remember 2010 Playoffs?

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

You'll care if Eagles see Rodgers in Playoffs and possibly beat Eagles. Remember 2010 Playoffs?

that was years ago and two different teams

1 minute ago, Cthulhu said:

that was years ago and two different teams

That magical season got destroyed by Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers still has it (as he shown before injury). And Rodgers beat Eagles last year.

3 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

That magical season got destroyed by Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers still has it (as he shown before injury). And Rodgers beat Eagles last year.

That season lost it's magic on Tuesday night. Packers also had a defense that year. Not so much anymore.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That season lost it's magic on Tuesday night. Packers also had a defense that year. Not so much anymore.

they also ran hte ball extremely well in the post season. starks became a monster on that title run

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

they also ran hte ball extremely well in the post season. starks became a monster on that title run

hey, ee

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

TD Steelers.

PAT missed. 6-0 Steelers.

really odd the amount of pat's and fg's  missed this season....

Just now, Cthulhu said:

really odd the amount of pat's and fg's  missed this season....

The league wanted to add interest and intrigue with moving the PAT back. Looks like it worked.

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I hate the steelers. And while I think pats will beat them I’d rather it be a road game in pitt

i actually dont think the steelers are as good as their record indicates. i dont think the offense is as explosive as in year's past. still really good, but not an unstoppable force. big ben tends to struggle from time to time. i think their defense is good but the loss of joe haden is basically like sending their secondary out there from last year which had issues.

honestly their best win this year was minnesota in week two. other than that they have beaten cleveland, baltimore, chiefs, bengals, lions, indy and titans. chiefs were a good win until they have imploded since that game. they nearly lost to the colts and the lions were in that game all night