AlpineEagle

Week 12: Texans @ Ravens

up by 9 points in fantasy. i have lamar miller and justin tucker. opponent has maclin. Other than just watching the game because I'm a fan it also has fantasy purposes for me

Just now, GroundAttack said:

TD Miller yes for my fantasy team

he is a good play the rest of the year. has a really good schedule. titans next week is a tough matchup. but then san francisco, jags who have been hit or miss. pitts and indy. thats a pretty nice schedule. and since foreman got hurt he's going to get all the rb touches

anyone else think danny woodhead should be the guy for the ravens? i like collins but i think woodhead gives you the passing game and running game. he is more versatile then collins

15 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Why are these teams even bothering to play games? Don't they know that this is the year of the Eagle?

shhhh

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

Foles is way better than Savage.

Savage needs to change his last name because his last name doesn't describe his level of play.  "Suckage" would be a better fit.

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Savage needs to change his last name because his last name doesn't describe his level of play.  "Suckage" would be a better fit.

If I was Bill O' Brien, I would have lost my mind with Tom Savage. 

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

If I was Bill O' Brien, I would have lost my mind with Tom Savage. 

It's hard to believe they considered him their best option for opening the season at QB.