Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

New SpudCam

I'd be curious to see a video on the behind the scenes of the stadium operations, like the fireworks, scoreboard video and so forth.

7 hours ago, DaveSpadaro said:

From the win over Atlanta ...

Great stuff, love it all. As a greedy fan, I wish it was 5 or 10 times longer. I'd watch every second of it.

They edit it down to about 2 minutes. Believe me, I shoot a whole lot more. Why short? Because analytics say people watch video for about 2 minutes at a clip

1 hour ago, DaveSpadaro said:

They edit it down to about 2 minutes. Believe me, I shoot a whole lot more. Why short? Because analytics say people watch video for about 2 minutes at a clip

Tell them they're idiots, then fire them. We want more! Plus, if 'people' only watch about 2 minutes, they'll watch 2 minutes and leave. The rest of us will keep watching.

If all goes as planned this weekend and there's more Spud Cam to come between now and February, don't let them edit them down. We will want as much as possible, and even then it won't be enough.

Guest frenchladyfan
On 19/01/2018 at 4:02 PM, DaveSpadaro said:

well then circumvent the issue by asking them to publish several videos, each of a duration of 2 minutes. geeez what a load of rubbish. you can tell 'them' that no fan is happy with that editing.

Guest frenchladyfan

can you imagine ??? the eagles are going to the superbowl and we will have two measly minutes of this ??????????  terrible.

plus, this vertical thing is ****

Guest frenchladyfan

and also, for a lot of foreign fans, let it be know that the nfl gamepass doesn't transmit any kind of pre game mid game or post game show or entertainment or celebration or anything of the sort. so spudcam is one of the only ways we have to be a part of the action, so to speak, in spite of the distance and time difference.

make it happen dave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a longer wider spudcam !!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem.

I'm planning to do as many from Minnesota as I can. The last one was three-plus minutes. Please stop the complaining, French. I appreciate that you want more. We're working our asses off and bringing you the best coverage we can. 

41 minutes ago, DaveSpadaro said:

I'm planning to do as many from Minnesota as I can. The last one was three-plus minutes. Please stop the complaining, French. I appreciate that you want more. We're working our asses off and bringing you the best coverage we can. 

And  definitely it's appreciated, don't ever doubt that.

Guest frenchladyfan
6 hours ago, DaveSpadaro said:

great. i love it that you focus on one 'demand' on my part, and i wasn't the only one, when decade after decade you let yourself be insulted on here about your 'homer' posts without peeping a word about these posters . that's just wonderful.  i am out of here, and for good. you know me, and should have known better.