AlpineEagle

Week 13: Redskins @ Cowboys

30 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

He is a step ahead of you! He wasn’t going to let you jinx him again, so he is sitting tonight 

I ALMOST posted 'Dak hurt yet?' But got an email from my brother and forgot to do it. But that just shows the power of my VooDoo... all I have to do is think it and it happens...

18 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

TD Dallas. Looks like we'll have to win it ourselves.

this is absolutely pathetic football by-in-large.  There is  no way these teams have any business in the playoffs or the NFL needs to reevaluate its product very closely. 

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Yet another fumble by Cousins.

Wow, that one play completely changes the obvious conclusion that he's easily the best QB the Skins have had for over 20 years, thanks for pointing that out

I know what the problem is here... the Redskins need to go over on the sideline and have someone knock their kicker out.

No Kicker = Victory vs. the Cowboys

Maybe this is our fault? We were rooting for them against the Saints and they choked, now again tonight thus far. Should we root against the Skins?

Just now, bobbywizdum said:

Dak is out lmao. Thats why you dont run the option inthe nfl 

please he's coming back

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

Maybe this is our fault? We were rooting for them against the Saints and they choked, now again tonight thus far. Should we root against the Skins?

Even when rooting for the Skins in passing occasions only when it benefits the Eagles, somehow the Skins consistently manage to let me down lol

1 minute ago, bobbywizdum said:

Hes questionable

yea i heard them say that but you'd be foolish if you think he's not coming back

2 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

this is absolutely pathetic football by-in-large.  There is  no way these teams have any business in the playoffs or the NFL needs to reevaluate its product very closely. 

If Dallas were in the hunt and got a healthy Sean Lee and Zeke, they'd definitely be deserving, but probably lose. Don't get me wrong, injuries are apart of the game and well coached teams can overcome them (Eagles). Dallas needs everyone healthy to win in the playoffs and  that could happen. But probably won't.

Wow...after 9 full games they finally call holding on an opposing OL.

nice play by Switzer, you could feel that coming the past few weeks he’s been making some plays 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Call stands.

Looked like it was a fumble to me but maybe the refs were giving them some mercy