Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 13: Steelers @ Bengals

That's pretty awful. Obviously, there's a chance that it's just a nerve compression and he'll be fine but the fact that it looked like bilateral loss of movement scares the hell outta me. That could be spinal cord damage.

Sick to my stomach...

3 minutes ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

That's pretty awful. Obviously, there's a chance that it's just a nerve compression and he'll be fine but the fact that it looked like bilateral loss of movement scares the hell outta me. That could be spinal cord damage.

Sick to my stomach...

Yeah you could tell when he rolled that he had no feeling in his legs 

The Steelers might be finding themselves in the same boat that we are in now...slipping to the 2nd seed against a team that they thought they'd beat.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

The Steelers might be finding themselves in the same boat that we are in now...slipping to the 2nd seed against a team that they thought they'd beat.

i dare someone to give me another team that plays more down to their opponents than the steelers. literally every time they face a bad team they are ina  dogfight. bears they lost. indy was 3 point fg at the end. the packers with hundley at QB took a fg at the end to win.

Just now, Cthulhu said:

damn the bengals look good

their oline looks good tonight. it has been their issue all year. it is really why mixon has been crap. the last two weeks hes looked better cause the oline has looked better. their defense has always been good

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i dare someone to give me another team that plays more down to their opponents than the steelers. literally every time they face a bad team they are ina  dogfight. bears they lost. indy was 3 point fg at the end. the packers with hundley at QB took a fg at the end to win.

Barring a serious injury, the Pats have the AFC in the bag.  I hate saying that, but nobody is going to beat them in the AFC.  Brady will chew up the Steelers secondary.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Barring a serious injury, the Pats have the AFC in the bag.  I hate saying that, but nobody is going to beat them in the AFC.  Brady will chew up the Steelers secondary.

i said the other week, i still think the chargers are the team the patriots rather not face. they'd still win that game, but the chargers defense since getting perryman back has been fantastic. rivers has weapons all over the field and they have elite pass rushers in bosa and ingram. they gave the pats all they could handle a couple weeks back in foxboro

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i said the other week, i still think the chargers are the team the patriots rather not face. they'd still win that game, but the chargers defense since getting perryman back has been fantastic. rivers has weapons all over the field and they have elite pass rushers in bosa and ingram. they gave the pats all they could handle a couple weeks back in foxboro

I just don't see it. West coast teams don't like it on the east coast that time of year. The Chargers looked pretty inept against the Browns.  The Steelers better be careful of Jax though.  Jax won't beat NE, but they could shock the Steelers if the Steelers play down.

6 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I just don't see it. West coast teams don't like it on the east coast that time of year. The Chargers looked pretty inept against the Browns.  The Steelers better be careful of Jax though.  Jax won't beat NE, but they could shock the Steelers if the Steelers play down.

steelers tend to play up to their competition. they got destroyed by the jags but at that point in time the jags were a sub 500 team. the i think the steelers also dont want to play the chargers for the fact, the steelers secondary is bad right now without joe haden and the chargers have the guys to exploit it.

chargers like the steelers tend to play down to the level of their competition hence last year losing to the browns.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Pitt is a disappointment 

they always are when facing lesser competition. this season:

bears they lost

indy barely won by 3

gb without rodgers won by 3

browns won by 3

i also found it interesting pete prisco all week was saying bet on the bengals.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

they always are when facing lesser competition. this season:

bears they lost

indy barely won by 3

gb without rodgers won by 3

browns won by 3

i also found it interesting pete prisco all week was saying bet on the bengals.

True, hopefully another top team losing to "lesser" teams takes some attention away from Eagles loss.