Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] News And Notes As Eagles Practice In Anaheim

ANAHEIM, Calif. – Nelson Agholor had a superstar career at USC, enough to get him selected in the first round of the 2015 draft by the Eagles. Agholor returns to Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on S...

View the full article

I still cannot get over that the Rams may practice the silent count due to Philly fans taking over their stadium! I just went on the Rams Website and no comments from Rams fans on the articles...?  Do they have any fans?

IF Eagles lose this game, they most likely will lose the Bye in the play-offs. Let us think about that for a minute.... At the beginning of the year, what did you consider a successful season? What was the teams goal in your mind? For me, I just wanted a play-off win to consider this year a success. Now, we all have cashed in that ticket for a higher goal. We all expect more. Much more..... Think about it. Eagles are 10-2. If they win Sunday, most likely will have a 1st or 2nd seed in the play-offs. That is far more than any of us expected, yet I can guess that all would not be satisfied with just one play-off win. OK, I get it. For me, I am very satisfied with the direction this team is taking. I feel we have made a statement that we are going to compete for a title the next 10-15 years or as long as Wentz remains healthy. Very happy fan here....