Stingo

Next year in London

The rumor I hear is that The Eagles may face the Tennessee Tuxedos in London in 2018, with the Tuxedos as the "home" team.  So, who is planning on going?  I dare say walking around London for a day in Eagles gear would be fun. . . last time I was there, about a year ago, we ran into a family where the boys were wearing Eagles hats.  They were pleased to meet American Eagles fans. 

It would be the Eagles "at" Jacksonville if it happens.  The rumor exists because someone in the NFL was quoted in saying that they would like to get the 6 teams that have not played in London over there by next season, and obviously the Eagles are one of them.

I understand we'll be having a family discussion about this tonight.  I sure wish we knew which weekend it was.  

7 hours ago, Stingo said:

I understand we'll be having a family discussion about this tonight.  I sure wish we knew which weekend it was.  

10/21 or 10/28.  

London is an amazing city, and the British are great people.  This is a trip worth taking, and I hope they release the date soon, as I have flights to book.  

For those making the trip, check out this new Philly inspired restaurant and bar opening up in London!

https://www.passyunk.co.uk/

10 hours ago, Captain F said:

10/21 or 10/28.  

We will NOT be going over for both weekends.  Ergo my wish that we knew which weekend the game is being played.  

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, Stingo said:

We will NOT be going over for both weekends.  Ergo my wish that we knew which weekend the game is being played.  

Schedule will be out in April, my guess is Oct 28th....... if you visit www.nfluk.com  you can sign up for info when the date and tickets come out.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:56 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So who's coming over?! I'm going to be there... Of course! 

My bothers and I will be making the trip for the game (along with side trip to visit/see where our grandparents came from, County Mayo)

Looks like NFL UK (Once season ticket renewals have closed, any unrenewed seats will be opened for general public Wembley season ticket sale at 10am on Thursday 15 February.) 

So if we sign up for two game season ticket in order to get good sideline seats, how hard will it to sell off the tickets to the other game Tenn vs Chargers?

4 hours ago, DebtFreeExpress.com said:

So if we sign up for two game season ticket in order to get good sideline seats, how hard will it to sell off the tickets to the other game Tenn vs Chargers?

I can't imagine it'll be hard as long as it's a fair price bud. There's still a thirst for the games over here and there is a bit of disappointment that we "only" have the 3 games. 

First time posting for me, just joined the forum but I've been following the Eagles for a few years now.

I'll definitely be looking to go to the Eagles game in London and would be up for a few drinks over the weekend too!

supposed to be Jacksonville home game...since Jax has been the face of London games. But we all know the fans will be cheering for Philly. probably worse than the chargers "home" game last year. 

15 hours ago, norcalmill said:

supposed to be Jacksonville home game...since Jax has been the face of London games. But we all know the fans will be cheering for Philly. probably worse than the chargers "home" game last year. 

You think? I'm not really sure what kind of following our Birds have over here. And the fact that the Jags have been here so much and are now finally a genuine contender I think their popularity will definitely rise. 

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You think? I'm not really sure what kind of following our Birds have over here. And the fact that the Jags have been here so much and are now finally a genuine contender I think their popularity will definitely rise. 

you are the UK guy so hard to argue. obviously the Ajayi thing will help our fan base there. after seeing how well Eagles fans travel and or are simply spread across the country im counting on there being a descent turn out...super bowl champs helps too. 

5 hours ago, norcalmill said:

you are the UK guy so hard to argue. obviously the Ajayi thing will help our fan base there. after seeing how well Eagles fans travel and or are simply spread across the country im counting on there being a descent turn out...super bowl champs helps too. 

Oh of course bud the Ajayi thing definitely helps and there will be a lot of fans jumping on the Eagles bandwagon following our SB victory. 

Already have my tickets. Block 129. Me, my son and my cousin. Boom!

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh of course bud the Ajayi thing definitely helps and there will be a lot of fans jumping on the Eagles bandwagon following our SB victory. 

:wacko:

11 minutes ago, notplainJane said:

Not long now until we watch the Eagles in London!

yes, ma'am. :thumbsup: