Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans and Ike Taylor Suspended by NFL Network Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations

10 hours ago, paco said:

I haven't been following. What allegations? That what he was a know nothing with 0 charisma? That's been public for a long, long time.

All of that is true. However, with Heath gone, James Jones and Maurice Jones Drew are now getting tons of air time on the network. To say these two morons are horrible would be an understatement. I hated Heath Evans, but watching these clowns makes me wish that NFLN would actually bring Heath back. 

3 hours ago, electrickeagle said:

Tough year for Heath.  Eagles win the Super Bowl and now this...

I wonder what Merril Hodge is up to these days :whistle:

Your mom has been keeping me plenty busy.

On 12/12/2017 at 5:46 PM, Phila.:chip said:

"Cantor said she also raised concerns about other working conditions at the network, including a failure to reimburse her for expenses and a lack of compensation for the hours she worked. She was terminated by her supervisor at the NFL in October 2016, when she was 51, and replaced by a 30-year-old, according to the complaint."https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/nfl-harassment-suit-alleges-groping-by-top-executive-ex-players

This is what has me most surprised. They have all that young talent at the NFL network and this is who they send unsolicited d**k pics too ?!? These guys must like em seasoned. 

i’m beginning to think that little miss human pin cushion got her ho-self fired and and started taking everybody else down with her (pun intended). 

On 8/11/2018 at 11:00 AM, NCTANK said:

i’m beginning to think that little miss human pin cushion got her ho-self fired and and started taking everybody else down with her (pun intended). 

I doesn't make much sense that half the staff would be so sexually forward to just one unextraordinary woman.

On 8/21/2018 at 4:02 PM, SBorBust said:

I doesn't make much sense that half the staff would be so sexually forward to just one unextraordinary woman.

Is that you, Cheeto Mussolini?

On 8/11/2018 at 9:16 AM, Lou3824 said:

All of that is true. However, with Heath gone, James Jones and Maurice Jones Drew are now getting tons of air time on the network. To say these two morons are horrible would be an understatement. I hated Heath Evans, but watching these clowns makes me wish that NFLN would actually bring Heath back. 

Holy ish....  THIS!

Every time Jones Drew speaks, I start twitching.  That little spud's entire personality is based solely around patting himself on the back.

And Jones was annoying last fall with his anti- Eagles takes - and I STILL can't take him seriously when he is wearing yoga pants with a blazer - but at least he seems to be an Eagles supporter this season.

13 minutes ago, Green Dog said:

Holy ish....  THIS!

Every time Jones Drew speaks, I start twitching.  That little spud's entire personality is based solely around patting himself on the back.

And Jones was annoying last fall with his anti- Eagles takes - and I STILL can't take him seriously when he is wearing yoga pants with a blazer - but at least he seems to be an Eagles supporter this season.

:lol: :lol: 

42 minutes ago, Green Dog said:

Holy ish....  THIS!

There is an easy fix to losers like MJD. Make their pay incentive based relating to the accuracy of their picks.

If they like the Minnesota running game over the Philly running game in the NFCCG then they don't get paid when Philly runs for 110 and a TD and Mini runs for 70 and no score.

MJD was pumping up the Vikings run game based on his feelings. He is basically paid to have a drunk guy at the end of the bar opinions.

If only.

Pretty sure he goes back into his (smelly little) cave for the regular season.  Or only does the fantasy football shows, which I dont watch.